ASSASSINS CREED : REVELATIONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
I bought the first game but only played for about 10 mins(i have a bad habit of buying games and not playing them all the way thru). What appealed to me about A/C was all the climbing and interacting with the crowd. The fighting mechanics looked like it needed more polishing(AC 1) but I'm sure they've worked that out in the later versions, no?

Do the games keep getting better (fighting, climbing, story, controls etc)? I was so pumped when A/C first came out but I've been putting it on hold for quite some time. There are way too many good/great games out there that it's hard to keep up.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Yeah the games have consistently gotten better since AC1. I beat AC2 and then started AC Brotherhood just minutes after and I immediately noticed how much better it was. I recommend them.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I bought the first game but only played for about 10 mins(i have a bad habit of buying games and not playing them all the way thru). What appealed to me about A/C was all the climbing and interacting with the crowd. The fighting mechanics looked like it needed more polishing(AC 1) but I'm sure they've worked that out in the later versions, no?

Do the games keep getting better (fighting, climbing, story, controls etc)? I was so pumped when A/C first came out but I've been putting it on hold for quite some time. There are way too many good/great games out there that it's hard to keep up.
do me a favor...any games you buy, send them to me when your done.....

but yeah...dont let the AC franchise be tainted by the first game.. im glad i started with the AC2....the games continually get better especially if you play them in order...minus AC1..that shit was weak ( for me ) AC2 was great and brotherhood was amazing...great story, everything was top notch...do yourself a favor and play through AC2 and AC:brotherhood so you can enjoy revelations 100%....it ends the story to those games

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i been saying...the first AC reminds me of gta 3...dope as fuck but vice city and then san andreas literally shit all in its mouth breh...

they keep getting better and better by far

Apr 2, 2010
i been saying...the first AC reminds me of gta 3...dope as fuck but vice city and then san andreas literally shit all in its mouth breh...
Drive bys and hit and runs on horseback in the streets of Jerusalem? Word

I think AC1 suffered the same fate as Farcry 2, both are very immersive and huge games but people lose interest when the game doesn't hold your hand and walk you through the entire way.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i dont think so, the first was just bland in comparison to the second. after playing the second it was a major chore to try and finish the first for me

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
do it. if you need the backstory the intro of 2 does a good job at filling in. if you want more and really want to geek out check assassins creed wikis and or youtube endings for the first..

the story really is dope but you got to play part 2 and beat it...ending was one of the best i done seen in gaming

Jul 29, 2008
THIS HAS BECOME MY FAVORITE GAME SERIES......EACH ONE GETS BETTER THEN THE NEXT PLUS THE CLIFF HANGAR ENDINGS LEAVE YOU WANTING THE NEXT GAME IMMEDIATELY...WHEN IS THE RELEASE DATE?

Jul 29, 2008
AC1 WAS OK......AC2 BLEW IT AWAY THOUGH, MORE SHIT TO DO AND THE FIGHTING WAS WAAAAAYYYY BETTER...I STARTED WITH AC2 FIRST ALSO AND WHEN I WENT BACC TO AC1 IT IS WAS TOUGH TO GET USED TO THE FIGHTING......

Jun 24, 2005
That's a badass fuckin' trailer and has me pumped for the game.

AC:R is my second most anticipated game, right behind Gears of War 3.