Are you hoping for Obama or a republican to get elected??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
I'd have a beer with Obama, i couldn't even see myself having a convo with them other cats. Don't matter tho i'm not voting nor are any of you highly politically educated siccness users

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
mobbininth916 is officially the biggest talker with no evidence on the siccness. This is an incredible accomplishment given the nature of the forum. Like Fiver said, I seriously hope you're a (poor) troll, breh, cuz if you actually believe that shit you might just be a functional retard.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
How about a better question....

What would you change if you were president?

Considering you have Billionaires, Millionaires, Thousandaires, middle income, lower income, poor people, lazy poor people, and then people who don't do shit for America (let a lone themselves).......

What would you change?

Think about it for a second.......you have to please all those classes of people. And I didn't mention education, religion, political preference, etc

What would you change?

We love to criticize presidents and love to act like at the snap of a finger we could make it better, but most of you have absolutely NO idea how politics work. Most of you haven't even voted (according to a select few it doesn't matter anyway), which I disagree with. Yes, we have had some extremely bad presidents in the last 40-50 years, but I am not about to act like their job isn't hard. So, you should stop imagining the same thing.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
mobbininth916 is officially the biggest talker with no evidence on the siccness. This is an incredible accomplishment given the nature of the forum. Like Fiver said, I seriously hope you're a (poor) troll, breh, cuz if you actually believe that shit you might just be a functional retard.
oh, so I'm a retard because I don't agree with 0bama's agenda to make all guns illegal......even if it will never happen I can't vote for somebody who is 'Anti Guns' and admits that they want all guns to be seized and only police and military will be able to have guns.

You guys still haven't pointed out 1 thing that he's done in 4 years to help the USA get back on its feet.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
You guys still haven't pointed out 1 thing that he's done in 4 years to help the USA get back on its feet.
Because there is no point in getting into those kinda arguments with people that hold opinions as idiotic as the ones you're promoting on here. It is fun to point and laugh though, which is why you keep getting responses.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
oh, so I'm a retard because I don't agree with 0bama's agenda to make all guns illegal......even if it will never happen I can't vote for somebody who is 'Anti Guns' and admits that they want all guns to be seized and only police and military will be able to have guns.

The DOW (im sure you dont know what this is, but ill say it anyway) is now at 13k, what was it when Obama took office?

http://whattheheckhasobamadonesofar.com/

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
[video=youtube;n9mzJhvC-8E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9mzJhvC-8E[/video]

obama is the man lol

after he ethered donald trump when donald was running his stupid face hole about obama not being born in the united states; we havent heard shit outta that doofus and im eternally grateful

thank you obama god, see video above which includes obamas birth certificate and official birth video

Apr 25, 2002
If Obama wasnt prez, we wouldnt have the health care thing
Obamas health care thing is going to cost thousands of private sector jobs in every state and add more government positions. thats not a good thing. do you think Congress and the Obama admin and fam are going have to use that janky ass government insurance? they get a whole different, generous package thats payed by tax payers. your getting served a dream from a unicorn waiter, m'dude.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
Obamas health care thing is going to cost thousands of private sector jobs in every state and add more government positions. thats not a good thing. do you think Congress and the Obama admin and fam are going have to use that janky ass government insurance? they get a whole different, generous package thats payed by tax payers. your getting served a dream from a unicorn waiter, m'dude.
Thats funny because the unemployment rate has gone down almost every month since that was passed. Im not saying i agree with it, i was just using it as a point in response to someone else saying that it "makes no difference" who is president