Are you hoping for Obama or a republican to get elected??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2002
in all honesty I dont see anything good coming if we elect a republican into office other then some more wars and the poor and half-nots still getting fucked over point blank. Obama might not be the best but for the moment hes better then the other choices, lord knows I dont want to see somebody like Santorum in the white house if he had his way anybody that wasnt christian would be getting burned alive or locked up the rest of there lives along with his hatred of gays and anybody else that doesnt fit his fucked up belief systems fuck dude.

Mar 21, 2009
he just had a perty sweet press conference where he said instead of thinking about drilling in america, we should be taking small steps like making sure our tires are filled up to the right psi. and during the press conference, he didn't answer any questions. he just bounced.

i wish it wasn't storming i would go check my tires

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
that's crazy how they're gonna give you a fine or arrest if you don't have health insurance in 2014, and then they're gonna force people to have vaccines with poison, population control to make people die slowly.
0bama might be impeached for trying to launch wars with out congressional approval, they just started doing the paperwork for his impeachment on march 7.

Holy shit you are dumb. Its kinda amazing.