Are you hoping for Obama or a republican to get elected??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I was reading something earlier that said that mistrust in the American Media is so mainstream nowadays that it creates a habit of people looking for conspiracies to answer everything because their so used to the media feeding them shit,
More people questioning authority is a good thing.

but that doesnt mean its a game either, if you havent figured out there would be a different America between Obama n Santorum or Gingrich that means you have totally stoped paying attention to national news the last year which is just irresponsible on your part,
Can't speak on your interneal policies, but foriegn policy will be the same regardless. Obama is a warmonger just like everyone else.

I dunno if you watched Obamas press conference yesterday but given his shaky relationship with Netinyahoo I think he will cool off the Iran shit.
Need to check that, but why the sudden change in rhetoric? Obama sucks zionist cock, I don't see this changing.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Any of you that think anyone makes a difference, YOU are the idiot. If you put any stock into any figure thats not YOU or YOUR FAMILY youre wasting your time, energy, and breath. Thats billionares make billionare decisions about making more billions. The presidency has been hollow since the industrial revolution, and nothing more than a popularity contest since the 60's. If youre dumb enough to think Obama is the one that can flip the switch on your "freedoms" than you deserve to have them taken away.
bingo!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
its also the truth
no, it's what you have accepted as your reality.

And I am learning the opposite. The presidential election is not what you kids should be paying attention too, it's the Congress elections you should pay attention too.

The President is a pawn in a game of Chess.

May 9, 2002
his birth certificate was fake dumbass, its unknown where he was born.
Proof? Stop lining up with right-wing nut jobs. It makes you look like a moron.

no, it's what you have accepted as your reality.
Cant the same be said for you?

And I am learning the opposite. The presidential election is not what you kids should be paying attention too, it's the Congress elections you should pay attention too.
Now youre starting to get it..,a little bit.

The President is a pawn in a game of Chess.
Yeah, its called corporate corruption.

American politics are a joke. Period.

Nov 20, 2007
I wouldn't know who to fuckin vote for. Obama passed that NDAA shit and then I heard he passed some flying camera type shit where you can be on satellite and invade your privacy. And he hasnt done much besides talk. I voted for him last time but I don't think anyone's getting my vote except them tiddies lol.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
so he wants to outlaw guns, that will make the economy worse if people are not buying guns and ammo.

he wants higher gas prices to make people start to buy electric cars, but electric cars takes up more energy than a gas powered car.

most of the people that like Obama are just trying to fit in but don't have any knowledge about what's really goin down.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
so he wants to outlaw guns, that will make the economy worse if people are not buying guns and ammo.

he wants higher gas prices to make people start to buy electric cars, but electric cars takes up more energy than a gas powered car.

most of the people that like Obama are just trying to fit in but don't have any knowledge about what's really goin down.
If you honestly think thats what happening and thats how it works, and youre not just saying these ridiculous things just to mess with us, then you should be put to sleep before you breed.

May 9, 2002

#facepalm