Are you hoping for Obama or a republican to get elected??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Thats funny because the unemployment rate has gone down almost every month since that was passed. Im not saying i agree with it, i was just using it as a point in response to someone else saying that it "makes no difference" who is president
do you understand what the unemployment rate numbers mean? it goes by the amount of new unemployment claims. it doesnt count all the previous unemployment claims or the people that dont qualify for unemployment. the amount of unemployed people is way more, but not part of the unemployment rate numbers. i know alot of people dont know that. if you do then word up.

that bill doesnt take full affect until 2014. but its enacting, and been, in fazes and at the same time squeezing the life out of health insurance companies. department by departement. its not just suits in a smoke filled room. its fuckers that live next door to you trying to survive in a fucked economy that Obama didnt give a fuck about when he started that campaign. if your on "free" insurance like Healthy Families, Medicare, Medicaid, doctors and facilities know they will only get paid up to 80% back from the government. those same doctors know they will get 100% back from insurance companies. imagine everybody on "free" insurance. imagine why you would start losing young doctors. no financial incentive after years and thousands in school debt. your gonna have a bunch of county hospitals with doctors like dude on The Simpsons. why would you want your health in the hands of the government? right now its not, and theres other insurance companies out there as "competition". imagine no competition and only the governement calling the healthcare (including med facilities at that point) shots. no bueno breh.

the more you know.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Obamas health care thing is going to cost thousands of private sector jobs in every state and add more government positions. thats not a good thing. do you think Congress and the Obama admin and fam are going have to use that janky ass government insurance? they get a whole different, generous package thats payed by tax payers. your getting served a dream from a unicorn waiter, m'dude.
the way it works here is if you are a low income earner you get the free public health care and if you earn over a certain amount ($75k i think) then you have to pay extra taxes or get private insurance. works well because it protects the poor that otherwise wouldnt have insurance and the people that can afford it cant leech off the system.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Obamas health care thing is going to cost thousands of private sector jobs in every state and add more government positions. thats not a good thing. do you think Congress and the Obama admin and fam are going have to use that janky ass government insurance? they get a whole different, generous package thats payed by tax payers. your getting served a dream from a unicorn waiter, m'dude.
lol i found this on that site butch posted

http://newsjunkiepost.com/2010/10/0...reated-in-2010-than-during-entire-bush-years/

Oct 11, 2009
his birth certificate was fake dumbass, its unknown where he was born.
SO ITS UNKNOWN WHERE HE WAS BORN BUT YOU KNOW WHERE HE WASN'T BORN?? YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT HE'S DONE BUT TO FEED INTO THAT BULLSHIT IS FUNNY... ALL POLITICS ARE SHADY... ONE HAND WASHES THE OTHER... THEY DO FOR THEIR FINANCIAL SUPPORTERS FIRST AND IF IT HAPPENS TO HELP THE COUNTRY THEN ITS WIN-WIN FOR THE PRESIDENT... JUST MY 2 CENTS THO SEEING AS THO I DON'T VOTE AND WON'T VOTE...

May 15, 2002
Get Obama out of office. I know many black people who know nothing about politics, who voted in 2008 because of race alone, will act as if Obama is America's savior. There was a lot of things dude could have done to put the economy in a better state than it is. Maybe not a full recovery, but we'd be better off. For example, he rejected the Keystone Pipeline which would have cut gas prices almost in half and provided more than 20,000 jobs. I also don't like his whole Robin Hood approach to fixing the economy. He's basically giving the poor more of a reason to be non-productive and to expect to be taken care of.

Dude was really no better than Bush.

Apr 25, 2002
Dec 12, 2006
Thats not correct either, most of the jobs that were lost under Obama came under the first two years which he would say is a result of Bush not him, we have gained jobs these last two years and unemployment is predicted to drop to 7% by 2013 which is an improvement from former predictions

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Get Obama out of office. I know many black people who know nothing about politics, who voted in 2008 because of race alone, will act as if Obama is America's savior. There was a lot of things dude could have done to put the economy in a better state than it is. Maybe not a full recovery, but we'd be better off. For example, he rejected the Keystone Pipeline which would have cut gas prices almost in half and provided more than 20,000 jobs. I also don't like his whole Robin Hood approach to fixing the economy. He's basically giving the poor more of a reason to be non-productive and to expect to be taken care of.

Dude was really no better than Bush.
like what?

the keystone pipeline would not have cut prices in half bro. not saying i agree with the move but still.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Thats not correct either, most of the jobs that were lost under Obama came under the first two years which he would say is a result of Bush not him, we have gained jobs these last two years and unemployment is predicted to drop to 7% by 2013 which is an improvement from former predictions
economy is recovering. America. we da best.