Are you hoping for Obama or a republican to get elected??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2006
Which are you hoping for and why?

Me personally I hope a republican gets elected. I think we need to quit giving out handouts period. You don't pay into taxes then you shouldn't be able to get anything out. Incentivizing laziness is plain dumb. No deposit, no return.

Dec 2, 2006
They all are full of shit for the most part, however, Obama has a better understanding of the struggles of the majority in this country. Most other candidates come with silver spoons in their mouth and are completely out of touch with the working class. In the end politics is a big money grab so fuck them all.

Fuck a democrat, fuck a republican, we are all American at the end of the day. Red states, blue states, blood, crips, etc, etc, you get the picture yet? Society has taken on the ugliness of politics and we wonder why things keep getting worse. Quit shipping jobs overseas, spread the love with the people and make it about the people. This country was built on the back of the people, not with the people and that is the problem in a nutshell....

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
obama already ensured his re-election like 3 years ago.

the republicans are just pumping out retards to rape people for millions of dollars in donations; they have no real desire to win this election, rather they want to pillage all the dummies for as much campaign money as possible, then send their real nominee forward in 2016. basically they want to look so bad that when this next guy runs in 2016 hes going to look like the savior of the country

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
0bama already promised to make guns illegal if he's re elected. that's the main reason I don't support the 0bama administration.

I'm not Republican or Democrat, but I don't agree with Liberals trying to take guns away.
lol, for the last 3.5 years people have been saying Obama was going to take gun rights away....Has that happened?

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Which are you hoping for and why?

Me personally I hope a republican gets elected. I think we need to quit giving out handouts period. You don't pay into taxes then you shouldn't be able to get anything out. Incentivizing laziness is plain dumb. No deposit, no return.
0bama already promised to make guns illegal if he's re elected. that's the main reason I don't support the 0bama administration.

I'm not Republican or Democrat, but I don't agree with Liberals trying to take guns away.
LOL. Always good to know who the idiots on the board are.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I want someone who will lower taxes. Get rid of the HHS Mandate. And put American Troops in better position to protect our country.
Someone who will hold businesses accountable for their bad business moves, not provide handouts.

I wish Abraham Lincoln were still alive.