Are there rules in fighting?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
^^ my homeboy body slammed a dude and thought he killed him too actually in LA. He was outside a club and the dude was trying to stab his other homeboy with a broken bottle. Ironically, the next day in San Diego (where my homeboy lived) this girl came into his work talking about how her brother went to the hospital cause his face was all tore up from some dude picking him up outside a club and slamming him on his face and my homeboy started cracking up when she said that cause it ended up being her brother.

Apr 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
I try to keep as many people I can from walkin the path I've walked. I am who I am and I'm wit it. I'm just older and wiser now so I am able to steer away from a lot of the bullshit. I keep my succa ducca suit on as much as possible. But, I'm out here and some of these cats yall type to on here see me in real life. I don't wish harm to anyone unless ur a proven enemy. Just keep it right. There is no rules to a street fight!

Apr 27, 2009
I personally believe in the minimum amount of force to get out of the situation and I believe in self defense however I'd take it as far as it needs to go in that regard. If a dude is trying to kill me, I'm going to do the best I can to not get killed, even if that meant killing someone else.

If it was someone messing with my wife or kids, I might be more prone to losing my temper but hopefully not.

Good question though. Some dudes can't fight and will bite your dick if they need to if they think it gives them an edge.
[no homo alert, be mature]
i was grappling with this competitive dude in my gym. hes the guy that likes to hurt peoples feelings by slamming them, not letting go when you tap, talkin crap, etc. so we was grappling and he was beating me, and i said "aaight joe, im done" he says "say I quit" now i was not about to do all that so i grabed his sack and twisted it until he got off me. no matter what you do, no matter what you say, i bet i didnt say "i quit" and for you high schoolers that say "thats gay" be mature. its a sensitive part on the body that you can apply pressure to and compromise the opponent.

but yea, i guess im a dirty fighter. i remember when my cousin got out of jail and we caught fades and he pinched me on my face and said "i dont fight clean", i knew from then on that there were no rules in fighting. that was 9 years ago

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Do y'all think that pressure point manipulation is dirty fighting? C1assic's post made me think of that. I guess that wouldn't be much different than twisting a dudes sack up like that.

In Bruce Lee's Tao of Jeet Kun Do book, he says kicking a dude in the nuts is one of the first things he'd consider doing in a real fight. Also gouging the eyes and hitting in the nose to make the eyes water.

I guess what is considered "dirty" fighting? That's probably subjective and different in everyone's opinion

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
i been stomped out while out cold woke up in the hospital got cracked with a corona bottle to the eye socket put me out and stomped while i was knocked out but my some folks i knew ended up gettin the dudes that did that shit to me same night they woke up in the hospital also

Apr 27, 2009
i been stomped out while out cold woke up in the hospital got cracked with a corona bottle to the eye socket put me out and stomped while i was knocked out but my some folks i knew ended up gettin the dudes that did that shit to me same night they woke up in the hospital also
sound like you pissin a lot of people off

are you a dodger or raider fan?

rofl im messin

Jun 5, 2004
[no homo alert, be mature]
i was grappling with this competitive dude in my gym. hes the guy that likes to hurt peoples feelings by slamming them, not letting go when you tap, talkin crap, etc. so we was grappling and he was beating me, and i said "aaight joe, im done" he says "say I quit" now i was not about to do all that so i grabed his sack and twisted it until he got off me. no matter what you do, no matter what you say, i bet i didnt say "i quit" and for you high schoolers that say "thats gay" be mature. its a sensitive part on the body that you can apply pressure to and compromise the opponent.

but yea, i guess im a dirty fighter. i remember when my cousin got out of jail and we caught fades and he pinched me on my face and said "i dont fight clean", i knew from then on that there were no rules in fighting. that was 9 years ago
LOL I'VE SEEN A FIGHT WHERE DUDE WAS TAKIN A BEATING, SO HE RESORTED TO GRABBING AND TWISTING OF THE SACK

I'VE FOUGHT NIGGAS THAT TRIED TO KICK ME IN THE NUTS, BUT IF A NIGGA EVER GRABS MY JEWELS THEN ITS CHEESE ON HIS BURGER

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
sound like you pissin a lot of people off

are you a dodger or raider fan?

rofl im messin
never even met these people til that night they got butt hurt cause some fool i knew wouldnt change the song they started jumping him so i socked one of them erryone else was out front so it was me and this fool got blind sided woke up to a $15,000 hospital bill

Apr 27, 2009
never even met these people til that night they got butt hurt cause some fool i knew wouldnt change the song they started jumping him so i socked one of them erryone else was out front so it was me and this fool got blind sided woke up to a $15,000 hospital bill
this is where the unlike button would come in handy. i feel fo ya breh.

Jun 10, 2002
Its not even worth fighting now days. you win the fight the other dude is likely to want to pull a gun and shoot ya, and if you loose you still might get shot or worse. so I just say fuck it. but if worse comes to worse. Fuck a fair fight Im going low and hoping you dont get back up. I made the mistake when I was 15 dude threw a book at me and I got pissed and hit him in his face I guess my swing wasnt enough because this big motherfucker smiled and I caught a good one straight to the jaw. and that old saying "a nigga and a white boy in a fight, if the nigga dont win we all jump in" thats some bullshit but thats probly because im part white nobody jumped in or shit else just clowned. but its cool though I can laugh about it now. but part of me still wishes I would have grabbed something and smashed his face with it. fucking would be skinhead. he got his though a few weeks later. so I guess I kinda got revenge in a small way.

Jul 9, 2007
No doubt it's crappy! Have u ever been a pallbearer? U ever identify ur Homie at the morgue? U ever have to face ur homies family over some shit that could have been prevented? That seems pretty full time to me.
In my 32 years in this world I have done all of the above and none were gang related. I don't bang so what's my occupation? I'm just saying the world can be crappy either way that don't make it an occupation. But yeah banging won't help none either.