Are there rules in fighting?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
Wtf is this "drop your opponent, let him back up" shit? This aint a boxing match!! If he gets dropped you rush in for the finish and get the fuck out of there!! No rules in a street fight.

Jul 27, 2009
Wtf is this "drop your opponent, let him back up" shit? This aint a boxing match!! If he gets dropped you rush in for the finish and get the fuck out of there!! No rules in a street fight either.
it's not about rules on that one, that's just like, he's down already, why keep going? if you keep going its kinda like adding insult to injury

Dec 25, 2003
Depends on the situation

You tryna whoop ass or you tryna kill somebody

If you just in a fight like this mothafucka need to get socked if you out there pinching and biting you lightweight gay / dope fiendish

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i dont glamorize bangin' enough to call it an occupation..i had OGs that would stress school because it is not an occupation..i agree, it isnt for the faint of heart off top, but nah breh..

Feb 12, 2004
it's not about rules on that one, that's just like, he's down already, why keep going? if you keep going its kinda like adding insult to injury
You're in a FIGHT. The guy is swinging at you with the intention to hurt you. One of those punches could easily KILL you or your left to live your life as a vegetable. Why the fuck would I have mercy on him? IMO the way I see it is it's either you or me, and it's not going to be me.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
You're in a FIGHT. The guy is swinging at you with the intention to hurt you. One of those punches could easily KILL you or your left to live your life as a vegetable. Why the fuck would I have mercy on him? IMO the way I see it is it's either you or me, and it's not going to be me.
that is true....

Guilty plea in punching death outside AT&T Park

(02-10) 17:27 PST SAN FRANCISCO -- A San Carlos man pleaded guilty Thursday to involuntary manslaughter for throwing a punch that killed a Giants fan outside AT&T Park in 2008, attorneys said.

Under a plea agreement announced the day his trial was supposed to start, Taylor Buckley, 20, will be sentenced to one year in jail and five years' probation for the death of 18-year-old Anthony Giraudo of Redwood City.

Buckley was an 18-year-old senior at Carlmont High School in Belmont on May 9, 2008, when he punched Giraudo, a freshman at Cañada College in Redwood City, during an argument outside the ballpark.

Giraudo, a pitcher on his college's baseball team, fell and struck his head on the concrete. He died the next day.

San Francisco prosecutors charged Buckley with involuntary manslaughter instead of murder because they concluded he had not intended to kill Giraudo.

Buckley, who has been free on bail, was handcuffed and remanded into custody after accepting the plea agreement. He is scheduled to be sentenced March 22.

Buckley's attorney, Douglas Horngrad, said the deal was identical to one the defense offered almost three years ago. "We have thought this was a fair disposition for quite some time now," he said.

Horngrad said his client has been remorseful since the incident and called Giraudo's death "a tragedy all around."

"When you play a role in the event in which someone loses their life, you never get over it," Horngrad said. "I don't think Taylor will get over it, and the Giraudo family, who buried a child, will never get over it."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/02/10/BA9D1HLJSS.DTL#ixzz1DilUckC9

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I personally believe in the minimum amount of force to get out of the situation and I believe in self defense however I'd take it as far as it needs to go in that regard. If a dude is trying to kill me, I'm going to do the best I can to not get killed, even if that meant killing someone else.

If it was someone messing with my wife or kids, I might be more prone to losing my temper but hopefully not.

Good question though. Some dudes can't fight and will bite your dick if they need to if they think it gives them an edge.

Apr 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
U just don't get it! It is an occupation. Bangin is full time if u with it breh (and I really ain't wit that terminology) I know real lifer niggas and dead niggas. They put it on the line and other cats glorify or glamorize the life. Insert favorite rapper anywhere, and believe it or not I know a lot of them. If u are in to that style u get what that style brings. And I'm not just talkin Homie been on life support several tours behind the walls broken bones etc...

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i feel you, i understand what you saying..its just growing up i seen OGs doing shit, yet tell me dont follow the lifestyle..straight up they would speak out against it..family members thats really with the shit said dont do it..by its not an occupation i'm saying what they told me..where is the retirement? granted, the occupation usually doesnt last long enough to either live or enjoy the money set aside..but fuck..there needs to always be a plan B and in the lifestyle, that lifestyle, there really isnt

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i feel you, i understand what you saying..its just growing up i seen OGs doing shit, yet tell me dont follow the lifestyle..straight up they would speak out against it..family members thats really with the shit said dont do it..by its not an occupation i'm saying what they told me..where is the retirement? granted, the occupation usually doesnt last long enough to either live or enjoy the money set aside..but fuck..there needs to always be a plan B and in the lifestyle, that lifestyle, there really isnt
I was gonna say that. IF you got a job at wal mart, you'd complain about not having benefits. In any decent job you planned on devoting that much time to, you'd want a benefits package. There are maybe 1 or 2 benefits to bangin and that's it. I equate this mentality to boxing. A lot of fighters say they would never, ever want their kids to box under any circumstances because they know how hard it is on your life and your body. Others want their kids to and go as far as to train them how to. I personally care too much about my kids to ever want to see them in the ring no matter how bad they wanted to, I would keep them away from it. Any respectable dude, family member or not, would talk someone out of joining a gang if they knew what it was like.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i'm knowing breh..

thats why i chose to not partake..some call it pussy, some call it smart...call it whatever they want..i call it choice.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
my homeboy knocked some dude out cold picked him after dude missed a punch and dropped him on his dome put him out he was ready to boot him in the dome but saw he was out cold so he backed off his homie grabbed his tongue so he wouldnt choke and die its on camera but i havent been able to get the footage due to sony being jews