Are there rules in fighting?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2009
i said that because in this video @ 1:50 & 2:40, these dudes havin a full conversation about the regulation of the fight. its a boring but funny fight. these dudes is really talkin while fightin, i dont understand.

if i was in a fight and the dude try to tell me how i should whoop his ass i would do some crazy shit like pull his shirt over his head and kick him in the face

Jun 21, 2005

Both are faster and better than Bruce Lee, and never threw their life away like Lee did..Oh, and the first guy holds a record for most punches in a second: 8
who's better is a whole another debate. i wanna hear how he threw his life away? no one really knows what was the true cause of bruce lees death or down fall. unless you have some more insight? i would like to know.

Apr 2, 2010
Doctors determined its a overdose, since then they've tried to cover it up to maintain his image and legacy. Some of his close friends even said Bruce Lee was heavy in coke, dying at 30 years old from that is definitely throwing your life away lol

Learn from Charlie Sheen based god, that guys living it up right now..

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
there are no rules in fighting, but there should be a type of honor code .... meaning if your boy is taking a beating you let him take the beating, i dont expect nobody to jump in and handle my shit for me....

you pull any type of weapon when its just a brawl you a bitch.....your boys pull weapons they double bitch

dude is down, you and ya boys think its cool to stomp him, well thats when the pistols come out...

like i said....deliver the ass whoopin and call it...if you get your ass whooped than you get your ass whooped...cant win them all...but you live, you live to fight another day...i stole that shit from friday...but its real...dont nobody have to die over some dumb shit, you might get your pride hurt but hey at you can always fight dude again.....and there are no rules at catching someone off guard.....

cant fight no more these days...everyone so afraid of losing a fight that they gotta take it a step further...and im not trying to die over a broad

Dec 8, 2006
Doctors determined its a overdose, since then they've tried to cover it up to maintain his image and legacy. Some of his close friends even said Bruce Lee was heavy in coke, dying at 30 years old from that is definitely throwing your life away lol

Learn from Charlie Sheen based god, that guys living it up right now..
you dont know shit about his life, jus believe whatever you hear

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
there are no rules in fighting, but there should be a type of honor code .... meaning if your boy is taking a beating you let him take the beating, i dont expect nobody to jump in and handle my shit for me....

you pull any type of weapon when its just a brawl you a bitch.....your boys pull weapons they double bitch

dude is down, you and ya boys think its cool to stomp him, well thats when the pistols come out...

like i said....deliver the ass whoopin and call it...if you get your ass whooped than you get your ass whooped...cant win them all...but you live, you live to fight another day...i stole that shit from friday...but its real...dont nobody have to die over some dumb shit, you might get your pride hurt but hey at you can always fight dude again.....and there are no rules at catching someone off guard.....

cant fight no more these days...everyone so afraid of losing a fight that they gotta take it a step further...and im not trying to die over a broad
agree...only thing is if dude is getting stomped something crucial, i would call the fight for him..straight up..UNLESS he is still standing, able to make 4 out of 2 and 2

Jun 5, 2004

NO WEAPONS IN A BRAWL? FOR REAL?

WTF IS A MINI-BAT MASSACRE?

Jun 23, 2005
only rules i go by is i'm not snaking someone. 'im letting them square up so they have no excuse after. now during the fight if it turns to a grappling match i'm gunna do some ufc type shit and break a dudes arm. no biting or poking but all else goes. once the eyes roll back the fight is done

Jun 5, 2004
we must have different descriptions of the word brawl....

a brawl to me is just a standard fight

now a rumble...then thats when shit pops...literally
YEA I FEEL U NOW. IF U JUST GOIN ONE ON ONE,

I'D RATHER FIGHT A BIG DUDE, CUZ THE WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN IS A ASS-WHOOPIN.

IF U GOT A DUDE WAY SMALLER THEN U, TALKIN BIG SHIT, ACTIN WAY TOO CONFIDENT, CHANCES ARE HE'S GOT SOMETHIN ON HIM.

I MADE THAT MISTAKE WHEN THESE DUDES TRIED TO JUMP ME, I WHOOPED EM BUT I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE THAT THEY HAD CUT ME A FEW TIMES WITH A FUCKIN BOX-CUTTER

Apr 27, 2009
only rules i go by is i'm not snaking someone. 'im letting them square up so they have no excuse after. now during the fight if it turns to a grappling match i'm gunna do some ufc type shit and break a dudes arm. no biting or poking but all else goes. once the eyes roll back the fight is done
no biting or poking? man i will bite my way out of a head lock and poke a eye if i have to. its the streets man, do it to him before he do it to you

Apr 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
I can tell some of yall have never really been with the get down! Yall watch too much ppv and wwe, tna type of shit. If u outta poccet in the field u get ur hat handed to ya and get the dirt wiped off ya back (or u walk or get carted off wit it on ya still) all that imaginary rules shit and talkin bout Bruce lee and all that will land u an iv drip or a pine box.

Apr 2, 2010
no biting or poking? man i will bite my way out of a head lock and poke a eye if i have to. its the streets man, do it to him before he do it to you
If your losing that bad that you half to resort to that it will only make it worse. I had a dude eye gouge me when I slammed him and it only made me not hold back anymore, you'll get your ass beat worse doing that..

Take the L before you make the other guy want to kill you

Nov 14, 2004
rule # 1 : just defend yourself at ALL times, dude gets dropped, back up and let him up, now if you know for damn sure that your one on one is about to become a one on 2 and you don't got support, by any means necessary. just dont know what ppl know these days