Are the UFOs coming to get us?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
yesterday in Oakland I seen some strange lights

it formed what appeared to be a circular pattern

people are now calling it a sighting of what is believed to be a U.H.O.

Unidentified Hyphy Object

Dec 19, 2006
Its really dulled down since I took my body on a rampage in 2005 when I lost my daughter,but I still feel shit.But I have so much stuff I've seen in my life,sometimes I just try to forget about it.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
A Popular PHYSIC SYLVIA BROWN SAID ,"ALIENS WILL MAKE CONTACT IN 2010,IN SO.CALIFORNIA",I HAVE BEEN SEEING/WITNESSING/FEELING UNNATURAL THINGS SINCE I WAS 5 YEARS OLD.THE TIME WILL COME SOON FOR CALIFORNIANS
aliens have been making contact in cali for years,....havent u been watching the news?.....

SI SE PUEDE?

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Man don't get me started on aliens nigga....I was in oakland on my way to the store in my bucket, it was a Friday night and my boy said he just seen some spacecrafts..I thought he was joking...but soon enough...I was on e.14 and I seen them same lights in the sky behind me...most people say the lights are white...but the ones I saw were red too...and I think I saw some blue ones mixed in...the rotated in a circle and the bigger lights seemed to be made up of a bunch of smaller lights...it was weird and I felt them getting closer and I froze up....I knew they were comin closer so I smashed on the gas n freaked out..it got crazy after that and the rest all happened so fast....the lights began to chase me down e. 14th and then I heard this crazy high pitched noise and I thought they were going to suck my car into their ship with one of those lasers...I'm smashin like 60 but the keepin up and I can't shake em....all of a sudden there was hella more ships all lined up behind the first one...I knew I couldn't escape so I said fuck it....if I'm going out I'm not gonna run like a bitch...I stopped the car and jumped out and I suddenly felt this amazing electric energy current through my body...and my muscles locked up...something hit my legs and then my head and I felt the aliens grabbing onto me and takin me back to their ship....

I woke up the next day in county jail, apparently after doin some mushrooms I decided to go for a drive

May 31, 2007
See I always thought about aliens and shit, but think about it. All the galaxies started for form because of the big bang. Shit started to happen stars exploded to created different shit thats necessary to create life blah blah. millions of years later, space is still expanding and shit.
Well if you really think about it. The closest galaxy to us is Andromeda. It is 2.5 million light-years away. This means even traveling at the speed of light (which nothing with mass can do) itll STILL take 2.5 million years. Wormholes right now are not proven, and are just a theory we think. if you think about it that way. Even though I WANT to believe we will be visited and I WANT to believe we were in the past. It is still hard to believe that something is THAT technologically advanced