Are the UFOs coming to get us?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
See I always thought about aliens and shit, but think about it. All the galaxies started for form because of the big bang. Shit started to happen stars exploded to created different shit thats necessary to create life blah blah. millions of years later, space is still expanding and shit.
Well if you really think about it. The closest galaxy to us is Andromeda. It is 2.5 million light-years away. This means even traveling at the speed of light (which nothing with mass can do) itll STILL take 2.5 million years. Wormholes right now are not proven, and are just a theory we think. if you think about it that way. Even though I WANT to believe we will be visited and I WANT to believe we were in the past. It is still hard to believe that something is THAT technologically advanced
this is just to provoke thought, but who's to say light is the fastest anything can travel. That is an old Einstein idea with good foundation in our current knowledge? A lot of his ideas have been modified in the years, so he was smart, but not all knowing.

Also there way older galexies then ours, meaning there could be intelligent life millions of years ahead of us... so yea they may have learned how to warp space and time - or go in out of dimensions that are currently not visible to us.

Feb 10, 2006
There were some crazy shit out here in AZ, phoenix 2 be exact, they have a movie after it called the phoenix lights, pretty coo shit