AP9 vs A-WAX Who's the Dopest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is the dopest rapper

• AP9

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • A-WAX

Votes: 57 64.0%

• Total voters
Mar 17, 2006
I always liked ap9. Hes always been my favorite mob figa. I kinda lean more towards hus though nowadays as my favorite. To be honest though i havent peeped out wax that much. I know i should people always hype dude up

Off topic i know and not tryna derail ur thread timebomb breh but anyone know whatever happened to uzi? Two breezoids from the bay told me he got caught with weight at Atlanta aiport or some shit?

Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
I don't even think there's a comparison. ap shiits on a wax.
I knew of a wax since back in the day. only time I bought something of his was when he made an album with gonzoe. shit was tight he's got a tight flo. but really nothing compared to ap. music wize, delivery, and flo.

Jan 23, 2006
I'd vote for myself too..lol

AP9 got my vote this time around. I'm about the music not the man or his personal life.
and you are like an "owner" of this website?

i give up.

i'm a music freak, and to me this is like saying "ub40 is better than peter tosh". gtfoh. i hope it's something personal, otherwise i just lost a ton of faith in this site.

just my opinion.

Jan 23, 2006
yea I post my opinion. and you decide to take it personal and quote me.

I'm busy watchin the 49ers, let me get back 2 my game.
read your 2 prior messages you drunken school girl. pull it together.

anyways, to anyone contributing to this thread besides blackout brad here, ap has had some entertaining music. he is the weak link of the mobfigaz though. all his albums have been disappointing IMO.

Jan 23, 2006
A-wax is straight garbage. Terrible voice but chooses some tight beats once in a while.

That being said, AP9's yelling on every track gets old fast and his last album was weaksauce.

Vote goes to AP9 based on his back catalog.
beyond the mobfigaz shit, what has ap9 dropped that has been good?

not even given you shit - i'm honestly asking for examples.

Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
F @fuck face you obviously have your mind made up. why argue? just add yours.

i don't feel like explaining myself. but you thinkn ap is the weak link says all. you a fool.