AP9 vs A-WAX Who's the Dopest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is the dopest rapper

• AP9

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • A-WAX

Votes: 57 64.0%

• Total voters
Feb 8, 2006
both of them get played in my car all the time.in my opinion ap9 is of the most consistent from the bay.every album knocks and he gets better every album. I buy all of a-waxs CDs.whenever I gotta go out the way I throw in a-wax cd cuz u can drive and really peep what he flowing about.hope both artist are making it

Feb 8, 2006
if you haven't heard anything new from ap9 its worth buying.relentless really go.I think his Grinch CD is where he really started taking it to another level and he kept improving since.

TaTa

Sicc OG
May 22, 2006
I am from the Bay and lived in San Jose for almost 20 years now.I grew up on bay area music, but never took the time and courage to listen to an A-wax album. A-wax has always been one of those weird rappers that sounded whack. Ap 9 got my vote.

Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
A-Wax & AP.9 are both talented. A-Wax might have a kindergarden flow at times but he tells stories & gives you advice. Don't serve nobody if they teeth too clean.

AP I haven't really checked past Relentless & body shotz, both very nice projects. More of a Jacka kinda guy buh from what I've heard AP has a solid collection of music. Ap might not always have critical topics or whatever but he spits like his life depended on it. Gotta admit Wax most of the time raps like he just got done working at the factory or some shit.

Idk maybe a lazy flow is better than being a white Rydah like the ST & 65 g'z days in 2014, just quit mumbling please.

I tell ya though I've listened to about 97% of Wax material and I've been let down by like 6 songs, most of were recorded in 08-09. I guess repeated listens are the thing because I wanted to throw Thug Deluxe out the window when I first heard it, but now it's one of my favorite Cds

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
A-Wax & AP.9 are both talented. A-Wax might have a kindergarden flow at times but he tells stories & gives you advice. Don't serve nobody if they teeth too clean.

AP I haven't really checked past Relentless & body shotz, both very nice projects. More of a Jacka kinda guy buh from what I've heard AP has a solid collection of music. Ap might not always have critical topics or whatever but he spits like his life depended on it. Gotta admit Wax most of the time raps like he just got done working at the factory or some shit.

Idk maybe a lazy flow is better than being a white Rydah like the ST & 65 g'z days in 2014, just quit mumbling please.

I tell ya though I've listened to about 97% of Wax material and I've been let down by like 6 songs, most of were recorded in 08-09. I guess repeated listens are the thing because I wanted to throw Thug Deluxe out the window when I first heard it, but now it's one of my favorite Cds
Check out Reality Check and Pursuit of perfection!! Thanks

Jan 23, 2006
I like this thread!!! Obviously the people who think I'm weak haven't heard my last few albums and are Goin off my old work when I didn't take music serious!! I was rapping just to be rapping and your right...... I wasn't that good, I never been lyrical and I did yell a lot on the mic!!! But I think I've gotten better as an ARTIST ....... topics, content, style, and my flow period!!!!! Relentless was a dope album and so was Pursuit of Perfection!!! As an artist we must grow and touch ever body!!! I used to do music just for me but then I learned to touch everybody!!!! I know I can't please everybody! I'm ma keep growing as a artist and still keep it MOB! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!! GO get my albums and awaxs!!! Support who you want!!! I'm not in it for competition. ... IM IN IT FOR THE MONEY!!! FUCK FAME!!!! BITCH KILLLLLLLAAAAAA THE ALBUM COMIN SOON!!!
this was the best post i've seen you make.

it was thought out, honest, and not defensive.

good luck in your career sir.