AP9 vs A-WAX Who's the Dopest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is the dopest rapper

• AP9

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • A-WAX

Votes: 57 64.0%

• Total voters
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
^ i dont think it was a 1 on 1 at any point on either side bro more like 5 on 7 maybe?

not sure, i wasnt at sxsw watchin the shit... but going by both peoples takes.
word, I was just goin off what he said
A-Wax said:
A-Wax beat up mob figaz A-Wax (waxfase) beat the living shyt outta the mobb figaz each and everyone one of em husulah jackah rydah j klyde ap.9 fed ex and their big homie BA haha

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
I like this thread!!! Obviously the people who think I'm weak haven't heard my last few albums and are Goin off my old work when I didn't take music serious!! I was rapping just to be rapping and your right...... I wasn't that good, I never been lyrical and I did yell a lot on the mic!!! But I think I've gotten better as an ARTIST ....... topics, content, style, and my flow period!!!!! Relentless was a dope album and so was Pursuit of Perfection!!! As an artist we must grow and touch ever body!!! I used to do music just for me but then I learned to touch everybody!!!! I know I can't please everybody! I'm ma keep growing as a artist and still keep it MOB! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!! GO get my albums and awaxs!!! Support who you want!!! I'm not in it for competition. ... IM IN IT FOR THE MONEY!!! FUCK FAME!!!! BITCH KILLLLLLLAAAAAA THE ALBUM COMIN SOON!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
that was an adult response, cant hate on it.

an artist that attempts to grow and get better is alright with me.

i do plan on giving pursuit of perfection a listen on GP, maybe ill see the advancement.

props for being grown about your response to this thread AP, as all grown men/rappers on the internet should do (but dont) you seem to actually have started to get a hang of how the siccness works as social media, and thats dope. most artists leave out of frustration/ before that happens. lol either that or get baited into a internet fight.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
off topic the breh just broke down the zelda mystery of whos glasses those were on the a-wax video/#rapperblood. they aint jackas, and to be honest i never seen jacka wear no glasses anyway. i now know whos glasses they are and its cool to have finally got some insight on it.

even though it may cease to be talked about, this beef shit will probably never end. atleast as far as wax and hus. im not speaking for wax as hes a grown ass man and can sign on siccness and speak for him self but he dosent seem to be the type of person to stand up for a homie in jail to that degree and then go 'fuck it, nevermind'..so the chances of both parties just moving on and making music, ima take a guess and say will never happen.

seen AP on wax's IG in the comment section and neither went back and forth with eachother, that was kinda cool. only a certain type of person REALLY wants to see two people fight online for entertainment. cool if you find it entertaining if it happens anyway, but its a little weird to WANT it to happen.

Last edited:

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
off topic the breh just broke down the zelda mystery of whos glasses those were on the a-wax video/#rapperblood. they aint jackas, and to be honest i never seen jacka wear no glasses anyway. i now know whos glasses they are and its cool to have finally got some insight on it.
You cant say that shit and then not give us an explanation, breh. I wanna know the secret zelda code too. Up up down down left right left right B B A A us.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
that was an adult response, cant hate on it.

an artist that attempts to grow and get better is alright with me.

i do plan on giving pursuit of perfection a listen on GP, maybe ill see the advancement.

props for being grown about your response to this thread AP, as all grown men/rappers on the internet should do (but dont) you seem to actually have started to get a hang of how the siccness works as social media, and thats dope. most artists leave out of frustration/ before that happens. lol either that or get baited into a internet fight.
Check out Reality check, Relentless, and pursuit of perfection!! Thanks

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I like this thread!!! Obviously the people who think I'm weak haven't heard my last few albums and are Goin off my old work when I didn't take music serious!! I was rapping just to be rapping and your right...... I wasn't that good, I never been lyrical and I did yell a lot on the mic!!! But I think I've gotten better as an ARTIST ....... topics, content, style, and my flow period!!!!! Relentless was a dope album and so was Pursuit of Perfection!!! As an artist we must grow and touch ever body!!! I used to do music just for me but then I learned to touch everybody!!!! I know I can't please everybody! I'm ma keep growing as a artist and still keep it MOB! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!! GO get my albums and awaxs!!! Support who you want!!! I'm not in it for competition. ... IM IN IT FOR THE MONEY!!! FUCK FAME!!!! BITCH KILLLLLLLAAAAAA THE ALBUM COMIN SOON!!!

What happened? Did you start doing yoga? I like the new levelheaded ap9. Mobben!