Ap9 Reportedly Smashing Ice T's Wife COCO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
ICE-T RIPS CoCo Over Pics w/ Another Guy

Totally Fine with Ice-T: His hot wife taking half-naked, ass-bearing pics and posting them on Twitter.

NOT Fine with Ice-T: His hot wife taking fully-clothed pics, but with ANOTHER RAPPER!!!!

Ice-T is FURIOUS after pics of CoCo and rapper AP.9 surfaced on the internet Friday ... with the two looking pretty friendly in Vegas. Specifically they're seen dancing, hugging, cheek-kissing and holding each other ... like really, really, close.

Ice made his feelings crystal clear on Twitter, saying ... "Don't get it twisted, I'm not happy about this s**t."

He continued, "Most of [the pics] are disrespectful and in bad taste. She's made me look and feel like s**t. I say this on Twitter because there's no way to avoid the obvious misconduct of a married couple."

CoCo also tweeted about the incident when the pics first popped up saying ... "Please guys I'm happily married. Sometimes fans and friends take silly pics. It's harmless."

Ice seems to disagree.

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/08/ice-t-coco-twitter-photos/

He took those tweets down though it looks like.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
ICE-T RIPS CoCo Over Pics w/ Another Guy

Ice made his feelings crystal clear on Twitter, saying ... "Don't get it twisted, I'm not happy about this s**t."

He continued, "Most of [the pics] are disrespectful and in bad taste. She's made me look and feel like s**t. I say this on Twitter because there's no way to avoid the obvious misconduct of a married couple."

CoCo also tweeted about the incident when the pics first popped up saying ... "Please guys I'm happily married. Sometimes fans and friends take silly pics. It's harmless."

Ice seems to disagree.

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/08/ice-t-coco-twitter-photos/

He took those tweets down though it looks like.

i was raised on Ice-T if he really tweeted that you know what it is

Feb 8, 2003
this is not a good look either way. breaking home sup can get u killed. hopefully nothing happen to AP. imo i dont think its what everyone making it out to be they just look like some drunk pics thats it. also ice and cococ was treating AP like some nobdy fan on twitter by calling him "dude"

Last edited: