Ap9 Reportedly Smashing Ice T's Wife COCO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

erry

Sicc OG
Jun 8, 2010
December 07, 2012: Rapper Ice T may have just LOST HIS PRIZE POSESSION . . . his wife. MediaTakeOut.com managed to get their hands on SUGGESTIVE PICS of his wife CoCo and another man - Oakland rapper/mogul AP.9 (from the group Mob Figaz).

We had been getting word FOR MONTHS that CoCo andAP.9 had an . . . INTERESTINGLY CLOSE relationship. But we weren't prepared to put them ON FULL BLAST until we had PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIENCE.

And while these pics don't say FOR CERTAIN that something is POPPIN OFF between these two .. . it makes you wonder why she would take SO MANY kissing pics with dude . . . on so many DIFFERENT occasions.

Link For Pics http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/59995/m...ish-don-t-look-innocent-shock-pics-inside.htm

Feb 16, 2006
Ap movin mean for this one.....

He took/got one of the rap games most well known and respected pimps top bitch....love it or hate it you got to respect the man pimp hand for that shit
in the 70's ice was in the army, in the 80's he was in a punk rock band and then became a rapper. 90's acting and rapping. when that nigga ever pimp or be respected for it

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
any broad can be bought for the right price...she did that shit on purpose tho, like who the fucc is not gonna recognize coco,lol...ap's the man tho if hes gettin that.

Props: HOGGLIFE
May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
any broad can be bought for the right price...she did that shit on purpose tho, like who the fucc is not gonna recognize coco,lol...ap's the man tho if hes gettin that.
AP.9 aint spend shit everytime I been around he made bitches pay and look at the pics she feeling herself having fun with dude , and if that was the case why havent any other pics surfaced of her fuckin wit dudes? like RM says she knew what it was

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
go head tho ap!!! hahahaha

salute nigga, alls fair, they choosin thats how it go, settle it like playas or get into some gangsta shit!

grabbed him that high profile snow bunny arm piece i cant even hate thats like a nice chain and watch with legs right there! she shining! he got him an accesory!

"and if you see my bitch you better try and knock her,i wouldnt try to stop her, thats how the game go"- ap

ill give that nigga this i started liking his rhymes cuz he be real with what hes saying outside of all the beef shit, he spits some ism doe thats true churchism

Last edited:

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
in the 70's ice was in the army, in the 80's he was in a punk rock band and then became a rapper. 90's acting and rapping. when that nigga ever pimp or be respected for it
In the 80's he was in hip-hop & in the 90's he started a band. Before he rapped he was a break dancer & I don't know how much acting he did back then, but I saw him in someone else's video looking like he could be a pimp. Now as far as actually pimping I don't know, but supposedly he may have did that.