AP.9 NEW VIDEO EXCLUSIVE "THE ONE"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Overall this is a solid production in my opinion, well orchestrated and executed exceptionally well. a potent song within itself...this track is only supported by a well directed video and some 99.9% pure bass rock production. All in all... this is more of what the bay needs, a solid representation without the corny video bullshit, some real down to earth street shit.
I could see this video being played on the video channels, the song is radio ready if you ask me....I'm really feeling AP's music again, he seems to have returned back to his original style and sound and Im sure there are more hot tracks ready....

Nice Work AP...

Feb 8, 2003
song sound good AP & video clean. I like how u didnt get all flashy and on ridiculous negative shit on it. u kept it real. i dig how u was sitting down painting pic telling a story on some narrating ish. good shit keep it up. i guarantee if u keep doing video and tracks like these you will blow up even more all around bc alot people like work like this instead all the played out shit that majority is doing.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
song sound good AP & video clean. I like how u didnt get all flashy and on ridiculous negative shit on it. u kept it real. i dig how u was sitting down painting pic telling a story on some narrating ish. good shit keep it up. i guarantee if u keep doing video and tracks like these you will blow up even more all around bc alot people like work like this instead all the played out shit that majority is doing.
Thanks bro

Jul 4, 2011
Like everybody else said the video was dope but the sound quality could've been a little better... it sounded a little too quiet and kind of fuzzy. I'm listening to this through some good headphones so I don't think it's on my end... the sound quality on that "Fa The Mob" video was better.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Like everybody else said the video was dope but the sound quality could've been a little better... it sounded a little too quiet and kind of fuzzy. I'm listening to this through some good headphones so I don't think it's on my end... the sound quality on that "Fa The Mob" video was better.
it sounded cool to me but ill make sure my next video is turned up! thanks