AP.9 NEW VIDEO EXCLUSIVE "THE ONE"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2009
This shit came out clean! Shout out to the Powerhouse click. Definitely stepped the production value up.

Shameless plug: 3rd verse scenario is in my studio.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Thanks for all the feedback! Hard work pays off!! My new video SUMMERTIME will be up soon! Imma keep em comen!!! Also I'm shooten a crazy video for "If I Die Tonight" soon!!! I'm spending $10,000 on this 1 video! It'll be worth it!!!

Aug 17, 2002
you ever going to shoot a video in vegas? seems like you're workin with some good video and i'd like to see how your songs would go with the vegas visuals.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
the video and song is nice....but the major thing i dislike on this track is the mix! its taking away from the overall song

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
the video and song is nice....but the major thing i dislike on this track is the mix! its taking away from the overall song
This mix is "OK"..... And it's not even mastered!!! That's why I like being there when my shit gets mixed down so it can be done right!!!! It's still dope tho!!! Watch when you see this Summertime video!!! Wow!!

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
cool ap9 cant wait to hear the final mix and i highly recommend a dude out of LA hes done a shitload of platnium selling songs in the industry he is probably one of the top 4 mastering engineers in the world let me know if you want the contact.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
cool ap9 cant wait to hear the final mix and i highly recommend a dude out of LA hes done a shitload of platnium selling songs in the industry he is probably one of the top 4 mastering engineers in the world let me know if you want the contact.
Thanks, I got my dude Chris Paxton at Nexus studios who does all my shit!!!! He's one of the best too!!!! But yea, it's always good to have a back up dude!!! Shoot me his info! Thanks