Anyone here had a girlfriend that does not like to chat on phone?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2004
really treal.... fuck? no. lol thats what her lil brother asked us the first time i went to her house(hes like 8 yrs old). he asked us right in front of her pops and moms.

but she told me she don't like talkin on the phone.... my buddy knows her alot and told me that she shy. so i thought i had to do the calling. ima waite it out one more week. she supposed to call me either tonight(hasn't happened yet) or tommorow. Shes always called me when she said she was or when i told her tooo. She has always kept her promises but all im askin for a random call from her say whats up. That would make my day. Im gonna wait a week and see whats up. Maybe she'll change her ways if she doesn't then im not calling her and see if she calls me.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
cbrennan04 said:
thats the way i feel. theres no connection. dont get me wrong. when we both are around each other we hold hands,wrap my arms around her and she looks up at me and smiles. we both like each other but i alway gotta try to carry a conversation and start it. in order to connect we gotta talk. i don't know about yoou guys but first of all i don't call my girl a bitch. And number 2 i like to get to know my girl more and more everyday especially if were dating...un like some dudes who just trying to get pussy.

she can see that uve got ur mind on other things

May 15, 2002
Just let her do her thing man. I'm guessing this is your first girlfriend and you're just getting a little ancy because she represents something you don't want to lose for symbolic reasons. Just ignore the phone thing and continue on..everything will be fine.

p.s. In the future you're gonna learn that a lady who doesn't talk on the phone is a blessing..imagine holding the lighter in your fingers and the bong in your lap, but your phone rings and you have to wait an extra 20 minutes before you can take a rip because this bitch wants to talk..then she stresses you out so bad that you have to take 2 rips and now you're out of weed because this bitch wanted to talk on the phone..

Count your blessings, mayne.

Dec 2, 2004
arson and chree... need to get a life and stop swarming around my threads with inferred bird jokes. im tired of it. im only gonna ask you once cause usually i ignore them but when you calling my girl a bird then we got problems to the point where i need to tell you stop. not to the point where internet beef breaks out cause im far too cool for that shit.

haha redstorm. a blessing. i guess.

Apr 25, 2002
cbrennan04 said:
im only gonna ask you once cause usually i ignore them but when you calling my girl a bird then we got problems to the point where i need to tell you stop.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... funniest line ever said on the Siccness!!!

May 7, 2002
If you keep approaching her about not calling you enough and not wanting to talk on the phone, you'll only drive her away further. She's the shy type/conservative. She's just not a blabbering bimbo. She goes to church, works a lot, etc. So give her space. Don't smother her. You're acting way too sensative about this situation bro. And you've only known her for a few weeks?!?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lmfao!!!!! ^^^^^

ok on a non shit talking tip

Sounds kinda like shes playin hard 2 get, dont call her for a few days, make her chase u, yeah its hard, but let her do the calling, let her be the 1 that calls and says she misses u and shit, let her chase u,.....

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Really Treal said:
When u finally hit it, don't call her for a couple days so u can make her feel like your feelin right now.

but if he continues to super jock her shes gonna fly away, he needs to keep her in the coup in order to hit, hoes will flock to u if u ignore them, then they come @ u wanting attention, just back offa her and let her come to u

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
deep fry that chick.......en

push her away an see how it feels....

like they say, if you let it go an it flys back, its meant to be

May 12, 2004
lmao at all the puns in the last few posts.

And she dont party, she dont drink, she dont do drugs. she doesnt have sex!!! what the hell DOES she do? she seems really boring to me. really uptight. what do you see in her? She just seems like a really lame duck.