Anyone here had a girlfriend that does not like to chat on phone?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Damn so the birdman needs advice now....... hahahaahahahahahaha this thread fuckin comedy, but ill rationalize...... its simple find something else to do other than calling your girl every hour if she really likes you and sees you aint callin so much youd probably would of fucked her allready, fuck the holding hands and all that regular bullshit if shes shy then you gotta be the man and break that barrier all hoes wanna get fucked even the Nuns.... just gotta push the right buttons and do the right moves, some Nuns like your girl are probably easier, touch them somewhere they have never been touched and you got some pussy, you just gotta know when and how to play your cards right. Fuck talking on the phone with your bitch like everyone said you lucky you dont have too. But that might change once your dick touches her snatch.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
[-KoRp$-]559 said:
But that might change once your dick touches her snatch.

lol, this fool better listen to all this advice for real, maybe find another chick to talk to on the phone to curb ur cravings for talking on the phone, guaranteed she will come back, wanting u more than ever, if ur gonna keep jocking her, ur gonna end up with a big fat goose egg, take all this advice and use it!

Feb 8, 2003
I had a few females in the past who didnt like to talk on the phone bc they rather be with each other in person instead.

I dont wanna break your spirit or nothing but it looks like she spending her phone time with someone else

Feb 8, 2003
cbrennan04 said:
really treal.... fuck? no. lol thats what her lil brother asked us the first time i went to her house(hes like 8 yrs old). he asked us right in front of her pops and moms.

but she told me she don't like talkin on the phone.... my buddy knows her alot and told me that she shy.
He probaly the same nigga she talking on the phone with instead of you, watch your friends around your chick bc them the ones quick to have sucker attacks and fuck up your character with her.

Feb 8, 2003
TROLL said:
yeah freal, be happy she doesnt like to talk your ear off.. i fell asleep one time and woke up while one of my ex's was still talking and she didnt even notice even tho i missed like half of what she was saying.. i jus continued like was listening the whole time "uh huh... yeah.. uh huh... dam... uh huh.. yeah" LOL

I do that to my lady now but in person while we chillin.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Cesolito #1 said:
He probaly the same nigga she talking on the phone with instead of you, watch your friends around your chick bc them the ones quick to have sucker attacks and fuck up your character with her.

^^TRUE.

YOUR BOYZ MIGHT BE TELLING U "BRO'S B4 HOES" BUT THEY REALLY OUT THERE TRYING TO FUCK YOUR BITCH. WATCH YOUR FRIENDS.

Feb 8, 2003
TRAJIK ONE said:
^^TRUE.

YOUR BOYZ MIGHT BE TELLING U "BRO'S B4 HOES" BUT THEY REALLY OUT THERE TRYING TO FUCK YOUR BITCH. WATCH YOUR FRIENDS.

Thats the main reason why our click is disbanded over females. Brothers was fucking each other wifes/babymoms/ etc. too bad non of them couldnt get my lady one tried only to be shut down by her(bc I honestly got a loyal dedicated female this time around). When she told me old boy was lying on me and flirting with her, I was like okay from this day on I dont claim that boy. And when I saw him out he thought I was gonna beat that azz but instead I just turned my back on him like I didnt know him.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Cesolito #1 said:
Thats the main reason why our click is disbanded over females. Brothers was fucking each other wifes/babymoms/ etc. too bad non of them couldnt get my lady one tried only to be shut down by her(bc I honestly got a loyal dedicated female this time around). When she told me old boy was lying on me and flirting with her, I was like okay from this day on I dont claim that boy. And when I saw him out he thought I was gonna beat that azz but instead I just turned my back on him like I didnt know him.

WELL I HAVENT HAD A LOYAL CHICK YET, I HAVE HAD SOME DUDES I CLAIMED AS MY BOYS DO SOME SHIT LIKE THAT. I AINT NEVER BEEN LIKE THAT, ONCE MY BOY IS WIT A FEMALE SHES OFF LIMITS. BUT I GUESS NOT EVERY THINKS LIKE THAT

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
TRAJIK ONE said:
WELL I HAVENT HAD A LOYAL CHICK YET, I HAVE HAD SOME DUDES I CLAIMED AS MY BOYS DO SOME SHIT LIKE THAT. I AINT NEVER BEEN LIKE THAT, ONCE MY BOY IS WIT A FEMALE SHES OFF LIMITS. BUT I GUESS NOT EVERY THINKS LIKE THAT
Damn thats shady, ive never had a female do anything like that, I was with this 1 female tho, and i left her around hella of my homies, and she turned a few of em down and told me what they were sayin, and i was just like damn, shady ass people these days.....

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
NAH I HAD A FEMALE ONE TIME THAT TRIED GETTIN' AT MY BROTHER, MY COUSIN, AND TWO OF MY BOYS. WE WAS ALL FADED @ A GOING AWAY PARTY AND I CRASHED OUT THEY TOLD ME BOUT IT THE NEXT DAY, KICKED THE BITCH TO THE CURB. SHE USE TO COME AROUND EVERY NOW AND THEN 'TIL HER SIS GAVE ME FACE LOL

May 3, 2002
If she doesn't answer when you call then you got problems.

Tell her "all birds need to flock together" if she don't like it she can get the flock out

Me and me ex used to be on the phone all the time and it got to the point where we had nothing to say to each other because it'd already been disussed so if we weren't arguing we weren't talking and she would be like "why don't we have anything to say if we aint fighting" and I was like "because we already know everyhting about each other" she didn't like that very much

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
cbrennan04 said:
man it's 10:00 pm and no call from her. this is real fucked up. last time i talked to her was sat afternoon.
I know it probably hurts you, but she's probably got one dude taxin her from behind and another nutting on her chin. Lmfao @ the Church Girl gone wild!!!

Dec 2, 2004
she's not like that. my buddy has known her all his life. and he wouldn't do anything to her cause right now he's got a girl and they see each other every day every second. hes the one who hooked me up with her. she said she liked me so it's poppin since. dont get it twisted. im just pissed that she cant pick up the phone and say whats up. i get soo jelous when he tells me how much time he spends with his girl(every fuckin day)... me im luck if i see her once a week.