Anyone here had a girlfriend that does not like to chat on phone?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
skoooolin said:
look homie..

im gonna be honest wit ya....

..i didnt read it....
LMFAO

5ive1en said:
If you keep approaching her about not calling you enough and not wanting to talk on the phone, you'll only drive her away further. She's the shy type/conservative. She's just not a blabbering bimbo. She goes to church, works a lot, etc. So give her space. Don't smother her. You're acting way too sensative about this situation bro. And you've only known her for a few weeks?!?
^^FA REAL!!

Sep 26, 2006
the longest i talk on the phone with my gf is like 10 minutes...we text all day and stuff but i just dont really like talking on the phone...some people just dont like talking on the phone...dont worry about it...and shes religious so her dads probly strict...

May 4, 2005
Man you struck gold a Breezy that wont talk your ear off on the phone... Sounds like a dream to me cuddy... If you know that she likes you , like you said she does then dont worry about it.... Just my 2 cents you a lucky mothafucka.. My Breezy always be talkin for hours and will never get off the phone.. She always calls when im ON ONE and is always fuckin up my high hahha... it is is what it is...

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
cbrennan04 said:
After school i like to come home and hear from my girl. Appearently she doesn't have to hear from her man. I feel like the woman in this relationship..
bwahahahaaahahahahahahahaha
ha

Ok got that out of my system.

May 22, 2003
www.dankmobb.com
Just give it time. Try to understand that your lucky that this girl doesn't blow your phone up. Don't even show her that you care that she doesn't call you. That'll get her thinking, for real. You being concerned that she doesn't call you is more than likely is the reaction she wants out of you.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
yeah freal, be happy she doesnt like to talk your ear off.. i fell asleep one time and woke up while one of my ex's was still talking and she didnt even notice even tho i missed like half of what she was saying.. i jus continued like was listening the whole time "uh huh... yeah.. uh huh... dam... uh huh.. yeah" LOL

Nov 4, 2005
TROLL said:
yeah freal, be happy she doesnt like to talk your ear off.. i fell asleep one time and woke up while one of my ex's was still talking and she didnt even notice even tho i missed like half of what she was saying.. i jus continued like was listening the whole time "uh huh... yeah.. uh huh... dam... uh huh.. yeah" LOL
AAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
TROLL said:

whats worse than that, is when a female tries to tell u to fucking "sleep with her on the phone"

what kinda fucking shit is that, my ex would try 2 pull that on me cuz she thought i was always talkin to other hoes lol,