Anyone have the Motorola Droid?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2002
I'm thinking about buy the droid, just wondering if anyone has it and care to give their thoughts on it. The google voice search and GPS seem sweet.

Sep 15, 2009
The Droid is the shit. The 5 mpx camera is tight and all there are a lot of apps for it too. The GPS on it is way better (faster and more accurate) than the G1. Just buy it. It will be worth it if you're a phone whore like a bunch of us.

Sep 15, 2009
^^oh yeah, forgot to mention that the internet runs a A LOT smoother than the G1. It's not all choppy and sluggish. It runs as fast as the iphone's internet, or very close to it

Dec 4, 2004
Which droid did u guys get tho? The htc droid orthe other one?

I have yet to see it upclose but I heard it's big ass fuck?
I played around with both of em, they arent big. I dont like that the Droid has the flat keyboard though, when the buttons are raised its easier to type. I liked the HTD Droid Eris alot, but that one runs on Android 1.5 and the camera isnt 5mp and the processor on it is not as fast as the Motorola Droid.

Aug 7, 2003
my dad got one, i fucked around with it. its pretty solild. i got a iphone so thats coming from a good opinon on it. some of the shit is kinda wack on it. like no pinch to zoom. scrolling aint as easy as iphone, and some of the apps are kinda wack on it. like pandora radio, to get to a new station on the droid is a pain in the ass. the iphone its simple.

Apr 25, 2002
^crack smoker on meth.
All Android phones do the same shit app-wise, but the Motorola Droid is an ugly-looking motherfucker. The only advantage it would have over the Hero is a physical keyboard, but I'm an iPhone user so I'm used to on-screen keyboards so that makes absolutely no difference to me.

By the way, the touchscreen on the Hero SHITS on the Motorola Droid. It supports multi-touch, so unlike the Droid, you can pinch-to-zoom.