anyone ever....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2003
^^yea, i had smoked some bammer n i had a fuckin head ache n shit...couldnt focus on my game n my dong was trippen man.....i was pissed for a good hour or so...made me wanna blast myself cuz it was embarrassing as fuck

May 12, 2004
LOL...I FUCKIN hate that, Im horny ass hell but the lil guy doesnt want to get up,And she always thinks its her fault..but it is still embarssing...lol...Doesnt happen all the time but damn..Wassup with that??

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Usually I have a tough time trying to keep mine down. I'll be at work and see a broads thong hang out over her pants and, BAM! instant wood.

The only time Ive had a hard time getting it up is after a night of heavy drinking.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
had it happen twice...once, the girl im with now, was tryin to get it on with me, and i was TRASHED! i mean gone, i can usually hold it, but i couldnt remember a dman thing...i was throwin up all over the place (not while we were tryin to do the thing)...the next day peopel were like u threw up all over the bed and i was like "i did?"...and after my gf said "can guys not get it up when theyre drunk, or is just u?"

another time, this fuckin fat bitch was tryin to get with me, and it totally caught me by surprise, just unzipped my pants while we were watchin a movie, and i had never had that happen before. she kept feeling around, and i just couldnt get it up cuz she was really fugly.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
ONLY TIME I EVER HAD THAT SHIT HAPPEN... MY GIRL TOOK THAT 3 DAY PILL SHIT... I WAS FUCKIN HER... N SHE THREW UP N MY SHIT WENT DOWN N STAYED DOWN FOR A GOOD HOUR WHILE SHE WAS THROWIN SHIT UP... I WAS IN A HOTEL ROOM WIT HER... I WAS PISSED

Apr 25, 2002
Never has happened to me. I get hard every time. Anybody ever get a boner way too easily? Shiiiit, I get hard when I simply catch the breeze of a fine broad walking by me.

Apr 25, 2002
Naw, I usually make it all the way to where Im ready to put it in a bitch... but as soon as the tip of my dick feels the slightest warmth of a snatch, its splooge time.

Jul 15, 2002
Yep, I was trying to bag this onion booty ass beezy...sitting in the movies thinking how when I get home I'm gonna PLOW that ass! Finally got the bitch hella open and guess who decides he want's the day off. Till this day when I think about it a cloud of fucking shame invades my mind.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
oh fuck this thread is SOOOOOO relevant right now...

I managed to get this broad to suck me off at the pub (I been drinkin there for two years, never go there with intentions of gettin some pum). She said five minutes, and i was like, nah, 10... Yeah 10 was about right til I we got caught, so i didnt bust... 10 fuckin minutes and this breezy could suck a good dick!

went back to her crib, banged her for a long ass time and i just didnt bust one, I had a fuckin task gettin it in there cause she was TIGHT and after all that my dick goes to sleep on me. She musta busted three times. So I subjected her toa finger bashin, out of anger i guess.

She fuckin loved it, she promised me sumthin in the mornin, in the mornin I had the meanest morning glory ever, and i put the bitch out! she couldnt get up! LMAO!

nevamind she sprung off me so i'll see her again, I gotta prove I got that vitamin S ya feel me?