ANYONE EVER BEEN DUMPSTER DIVING?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
playa RY said:
Damize-Clicc --> The Fred Sanford of the Siccness.

Good one, Ry!!!

I always associate dumpster diving with tweakers. My aunts old nanny and I got to be really good friends, and her man was a tweaker. He would come home with all kinds of crazy shit, like hand held football games that were broken. He'd take that shit apart, and within abotu 2 hours, he'd have that muthafucka workin again. I think MacGuyver was a tweaker...HAD TO BE!!!

Jun 27, 2002
^^ remind me of THE CORNER on showtime...when they was stealin all the pipes to sell....

damn shea 2 tons of steel....for 100 bucks...LMAO

yeah tweeker will pull some macgyver shit...i knew this tweeker that lived under the overpass in the homeless village of a brokedown cars...dude would be sittin in there runnin a laptop off a old car battery in a damn tent and had hella palm pilots and shit...i got my brand new palm pilot for $25 and was about to get the laptop for $300, it was a Sony Vaio clean as fuck...dude had rigged up so much shit to car batteries it wasnt even funny....he had like 6 car batteries outside his tent and hella wiring and shit...and he was always tinkering with something...old TV's and lamps and shit...fuckin tweeker.....

Sep 5, 2003
well I have a similar story, not dumpster story but something similar to your story in your 2 post

Me n this one fool would walk around at night everyday around our apartments where I used ta live n shit just chill, we had a plaza next to us, bouta block away... n there was a buncha stores, one of em was Goodwill, sure u guys heard of it, its basically a dollar store n everythang is used that people donate, well in the back o the store there was little cart where u would leave ure shit u wanted to donate at night after the store closed, we would hit it up, surprised not many people saw this, prob cuz nobody would walk outside at night n people had better things to do, but what can i say, we were youngstaz, so at night it would get filled wit shit, there was a gripa toys, cheap stereos, sometimes watches n some fans...etc, when me n my homey walked at night n saw what was goin on one day, we started emptyin this shit out...well they would put shit in it 1 a week...so we would split the shit n either keep it or sell it to peeps at school or just trade it for other stuff o sumfin....i was like 10 o suthin

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
stole shit loads of computer gear from the dump one time...
they got this scheme where you dump your computers, and they send it to mentally handicapped people and they salvage shit... i thought i'd help out slowpokes kin and give em a rest for a day or two!

i was just overcome by paranoia confessing that on a 'police monitored' message board. :eek: Oh well!

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

^^^That first one is fucking hilarious. That one dude has 450 posts in his thread mostly all shit hes found in dumpsters...