ANYONE EVER BEEN DUMPSTER DIVING?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
i have done it a few times but that was years ago..

first time me an my cousin went threw his whole neighbor hood out in san jo and picked up everyones recycle bens..lol..it was like 3 am, hella quiet cept for the noises of glass bottles bein thrown into the trunk of the car..we had that shit filled to capacity so the next day we went to the recycle place an cashed em in...all i gotta say is what a waste of time! we got no more then $5..lol

other time we drove to hella music and computer stores. we found some good shit! a coo ass lamp that my cousin kept..lol..there was alotta good computer shit and stuff for audio like speakers boxes, cable, ect..we went threw hella store garbages so at like 4am we finished off at k-mart..there was a big gated fence with tons of shit in boxes! we only had a lil beat up ass bucket so we couldnt get much but we snagged a few computer desk and lamps...

the next day we gathered everything up from dumpster diving and went out to the flea market an set up our lil stand of goods..lol.. we werent to sure if it would work but that day we made over $150 at the flea market..it was coo ass spending money since everything came from the trash!

any of yall got dumpster diving stories? and did u make money off the stuff u found?

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
oh yeah..

another time i had to be around 9-10yrs old lookin for good shit in our apartment trash cans..i didnt find shit but a few stuffed animals..lol..so i went to the neighbors house cuz they had a younger daughter, i ended up selling all the stuffed animals to them..lmao.. sure it wasnt much but bein hella young i didnt give a fuck! i prolly just spent it all on candy..

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Damize-Clicc said:
first time me an my cousin went threw his whole neighbor hood out in san jo and picked up everyones recycle bens..lol..it was like 3 am, hella quiet cept for the noises of glass bottles bein thrown into the trunk of the car..we had that shit filled to capacity so the next day we went to the recycle place an cashed em in...all i gotta say is what a waste of time! we got no more then $5..lol
now thats what i call a muthafuckin HUSTLA

May 3, 2002
las month i was dumpin my trash here at my complex and seen a fishtank setup sum1 was throwin away and swooped it up and erythang wurks cherry all tha way to tha heater

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
when i was in high school me and my homie used to hit up dumpsters at pharmacies. didn't find much pills but we always got a decent amount of codeine/hydrocodone syrup.

Jun 27, 2002
last time i did anything like that was like 6th grade....the night before the trash/recyclin gets picked up we'd drive around in a pickup truck and fill the back with all the cans people left out in those bins....2 hours work for about $60-$80