anybody else get this messege on myspace?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 27, 2005
to those who are hostin the 'tell me when to go' video on their myspace...

this is what 'dj jerk of the town dj's' told me

can u take off the 40&keak video off of your page
mtv or bet has not seen it somebody got it leaked on the net please can u do that for the movement
we will have the video out there so we can blow up
it will not blow here like the way we want to
holla back for more infro
asap
dj jerk of the town dj'S

im sure the #'s who got it on their myspace by now is a couple hundred i dont think they really tryina look for every1 who got and ask em to take it off? that shit is all over you tube i think they should fuck wit dem instead.. in the mean time im still puttin dat shit on there..

Dec 27, 2005
940sick3 said:
i got that shit too.... i was like "wha?"

yea it dont make sense common at me, the individual fan.. when u got 40,000+ people already watchin it on youtube... it wont make any difference if i were to take it off my page.. iono where he tryina go wit that..

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
i didnt get tha message and if i did i wouldnt take that shit down unless e-40 asked me to haha

Jan 16, 2006
I haven't got the message yet, but here is the new wmv code I made for it.

<br>
E40 Tell Me When To Go Ft Keak Da Sneak<br>
<embed allowScriptAccess="never"src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd7/154246/E40%20Ft%20Keak%20Da%20Sneak%20Tell%20Me%20When%20To%20Go.wmv" width=480 height=360 showc."false" style="filter:xray;" autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="FALSE"> <a href="http://www.myspace.com/reppintheyay"target="_blank">Code By Reppin The Yay</a><br>

Nov 7, 2005
don't know who dj jerk is but he can't be serious. if it was there single for download i could feel him, because you would be hurting sales. but they would want everyone of therir fans showing full support