any of yall ever been homeless?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2007
Seattle
Shit I was homeless at tha age of 15..My parents just decided to say fucc it. Shit was crazy tho sleepin in parks an under bridges. I really aint as bad as most ppl think tho. Just makes you get on your grind hella hard.
Shit she aint kicc me out..she aint have a job she was a drunk..my dad decided to quit his job and lose the motel we was stayin to "teach me a lesson" and regardless of had she kicced me out I would still have RIP mom. I might c cold but i aint heartless and she still my mom ya dig

May 30, 2006
Been homeless a few times.....Done slept on floors, skid row and in my car....Always bounced back though....I'm not a heavy drinker and I don't smoke, do drugs or have any vices so it wasn't as diffacult for me as some who have addictions and no drive.....U gotta have the mentality of a hustler to end up in the gutter literally and bounce back....U can have shit one day but one or maybe two decisions can put u under and it takes alot to come back from that.

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
no never homeless..never want to be..but my oldest brother was homeless..my parents kicked him out when he was on drugs...he was homeless for 8 yrs...i remember i use to see him walking down the street or by are old pizza hut...with dirty clothes and it hurt so bad cuz i was real young..i remember one time we were coming back on christmas eve from la and it was raining and he was sleeping in the rain and i remember seeing my mother crying but my dad made it simple do drugs and u dont have a place to live...he use to tell me how he use to live when he was homeless..he would have to go to the junior high at night and use the faucets there to take a shower or put enough water in the bucket to wash off and he would use the big dumpsters to sleep in when it was raining. and for food he would hunt for it in dumpsters or stand in front of stores and beg for money..but i remember he would come by when my parents were work and i would let him make like 5 sandwiches to take with him.......but now hes 34 changed his life around...he got shot when he was 26...and not hes a minster who reaches out to all of bakersfield.....he was also a big drug addict...so i know if anyone wants to change there life they can

http://www.operationsoulwinner.org/

thats his website and him in the big ass van...lol

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
yeah I have been in my younger days, not for too long though always found a way to get back on my feet.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
kinda of subject but have any of you guys had friends that are money based,like i had a friend he was coo as fuck when i had my job always came around we'd go half on zips etc but when i had lost my job this nigga like disowned me cuz i lost my income which is bullshit real friends will be by your side if your doing bad or good like me i dont judge people by their clothes i dont care if my homie wears dirty ass clothes all the time or dirty kicks im not kickin it with your clothes or shoes ya know,basically what im tryin to say is when you go broke you see whos still standing at your side thats when the fake gets separated from the real.i've learned the people in life that will never turn their back on you even if your pushing a shopping cart is your family,family will stay by your side no matter what money situation you have and i had to learn that the hard way ya know.i admit when i was sellin criss i was ballin coo i never was worryed about my family i was worried about getting paid and laid and when i lost it all guess who was still at my side..

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
^right, but you can only carry your homies for so long^

...I have had folks who lost their jobs, I stuck by their side ace-homie style, & when I seen they werent even trying, instead they'd be sleeping til 1pm, wake n bake on whoever got it, bumming smokes, not going out anywhere unless they got some one to 'get em til next time'

thats just weak moves if ya ask me, so fuck ya they gonna have to do their own thing in a minute & I'm gonna continue doing my thing reardless of what it is.

Cant hold your folks down forever though.
yea i see what you mean about folks bumming and shit like that someone who turns to drugs those cats are all bad,i've met alot of people in my life from the lowest in life to cool as fuck..its like dont come around now that you see me living in my own house pushin my own whip having money when u wasn't around when i was strugglin, thats like a gangster leaving the hood when its funk moving out of town because the hoods gettin shot up then come around when it all dies down and the funks over feel me..you learn reasons why people are by yourside for some are just their cuz you know you got weed and you always smoke and never ask for drops,or you got guns and some feel safe around you knowin you got straps ya know its like take away the weed and guns and see how many are by yourside..

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^fat blunts
yes i have had had to...i use to pick up my homies all the time and when my car got impounded and i was stuck 30 days without a car...phones stop ringing cuz they knew i didnt have my car.....yes its fucked up..lucklily i can count only my true friends on one hand....back in the day i use to buy all the drank bbq and now that i dont got a job...they look out for me now...they ask me to go drankin with them to the bar or something i be like im broke mayne...they come back dont even trip we got cha.....thats what its about....just this past weekend i had 25 dollars to my name and my homeboys took me out to watsonville..there family showed me love i didnt pay for shit...and trust and belive when i get a job back and back on my feet im showing love back........

Jul 29, 2008
^right, but you can only carry your homies for so long^

...I have had folks who lost their jobs, I stuck by their side ace-homie style, & when I seen they werent even trying, instead they'd be sleeping til 1pm, wake n bake on whoever got it, bumming smokes, not going out anywhere unless they got some one to 'get em til next time'

thats just weak moves if ya ask me, so fuck ya they gonna have to do their own thing in a minute & I'm gonna continue doing my thing reardless of what it is.

Cant hold your folks down forever though.

I remember when a few of my friends were in that position. Some worked state jobs (on a temp basis) and when they got laid off, they started bummin around. I even helped 2 of them get jobs at a manufacturing plant where I worked out bekuz I seen how bad they were hurting.

I've seen pure laziness from those laid off and you can only do so much.

My problem was when I helped out a friend... later he thinks he did it all by himself and gives no props.

Jun 16, 2009
I saw dude last week at the sf vs pit game with that "I bet u can't me me with a quarter" sign out at the sf ball park over by mccovey cove... Me n my boy started throwin quarters at him from the top of the splash zone n security told us to quit it n move along... I hit him right on his sign