any of yall ever been homeless?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i was in hayward today watchin a dope fein walk around pickin random shit off the ground and i was thinkin damn it must be so fuckin hard to be homeless. especially in this heat.

dude by the oakland coliseum has the right idea "i bet you can't hit me with a quarter" lol i drive by and have to lock my windows so my passengers dont go throwing quarters at dude. i dont know man i jst cant condone that. but i bet he gets macked by at least $2 in quarters a day

Apr 25, 2002
i got to thinkin like how would i survive if i was homless

up in chico they got bums that make a full time job out of hustlilng cans

dudes have trucks and shit

those guys get $$$$$$

i would steal copper pipes from construction sites or try at least

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
i got a real homie whos homeless i would take him in but i just cant trust dude he's on some whole nother other shit its sad too,my nigga was the first one i seen pushing crank back in the day was doing it too moving p's of that shit had gunz,gold,money bitches but fell off 4 years ago smoking that crystal shit and went down hill to pushing and sleeping in a shopping cart..crazy how drugs can just bring your whole life down hill on a overnight basis..

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
you cant cash in on certain metals unless you got a license in certain parts.

if i was homeless, i would resort to old connects an plugs, get put on and ball out of control. no job=no house=desperate measures=that not give a fuck attitude

fuck scanless shit, i'll go out like phonebooth

Jan 1, 2006
The only excuse for being broke is being jail

I look at a lot of bums who spend their whole day asking for money when they're able to walk talk and do so much. I mean go and rob someone shieeeeet

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
go eat a dick you silver spoon faggot
If that was directed towards me, are you seriously mad that I have good parents that aren't flaky, and doing a good job at raising their kids? It's not like I've gotten everything I want. They do what they gotta do for us to get by, and to keep a roof over our heads, and keep food on the table.

Apr 21, 2006
ive been damn near homeless... stayed in a small ass room, paid 400 for rent, and i used to steal food from albertsons. hiding ribeye steaks under my sweatshirt n shit. survived off of 20 dollars for 2 weeks til i got a job. i stole clothes from target because i had an interview comin up. lol

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
ive been damn near homeless... stayed in a small ass room, paid 400 for rent, and i used to steal food from albertsons. hiding ribeye steaks under my sweatshirt n shit. survived off of 20 dollars for 2 weeks til i got a job. i stole clothes from target because i had an interview comin up. lol
ey it is what is you gotta do something to survive ya know..a tiger has to go kill a gazzele to feed his family,it might take a father or mother away from theirs but its still feeding the tigers family ya know..

Sep 5, 2008
If that was directed towards me, are you seriously mad that I have good parents that aren't flaky, and doing a good job at raising their kids? It's not like I've gotten everything I want. They do what they gotta do for us to get by, and to keep a roof over our heads, and keep food on the table.
nah bro, that was directed towards bitchualizer, who likes to preach and talk down on other folks who didnt grow up with a silver spoon in there mouth one week then run to siccness and brag how he stole some hats from a store the next.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
slightly.

when i was new to the whole housing thing, my rent went up 50 bucks. and at the time i was just fucking tired of paying 920 a month for such a shitty spot, which was actually a in-law. (a seperate apartment added on to a house with its own entrance)

I did something really stupid, I put my last month in with my landlord and started looking for a place. Now i thought i ws going to be able to find a place in a month, and that proved to be harder than shit. (no one wanted to trust a black kid with dreads)

so come the end of the month i start packing my shit. i dont have a place, so i end up putting everything in storage besides one suitcase. i didnt have a car.

inbetween this, my job tried to demote me so i walked out (stupid move #2) but i didnt wanna take a 2 dollar paycut. I started selling drugs on market and haight and the TL for a while, and i actually did pretty well. I was boncing house to house, apt to apt, staying with people for like 2 weeks and just pitching in on groceries or drinks or whatever.got into a fight w dude, got kicked out.

i prolly spent a week completely homeless, i went to the colleges alot and posted up in the library and read shit.filled out alot of applications, then id hustle a little bit, stay in a motel or stay with a friend. eventualy i left sf cuz i couldnt find a place to stay.

the day i left SF and as soon as i was in san diego again, pearls art store on market called me back and told me i had gotten the job.

but i was already gone so i just put the whole shit behind me and moved on.

it was not a fun part in life, it was really stressful not knowing where i was gonna stay or not having a warm place to go to and sleep, but it taught me how to hustle to survive. not for a little money, but for survival.

i never slept in the street though. i knew squatters with places, if not old roomates, college friends, homies through the art/music world..alot of people helped me out but in reality it was just time for me to leave sf. so i quit college and bounced with my last money to get out of there.

the only negative aspect was that time went slower than ever.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
raise 50 -100 bucks,..hit the storage auctions,usually once a month,..and buy ,hopefullly a cheap storage,..have a yard sale(might need a day or weekend permit)...or hit the swap meet,..sell everything u find in the storage,..and so on and so on,...hey it is wut it is but u find alot of good useful shit and can double almost triple ur ends in like 2 days!...thats wut i do ,to make some extra cash a month for bills weed or wutever,.....aint no excuses to be fucking homeless in this day and age,unless ur a big piece of shit lazy ass mutherfucker!~.(haji voice)~thank u come again!

Nov 20, 2005
Honestly, I don't think I'd be able to do it.

My parents have always done what they've needed to keep me and my younger sister (And my older half brother and sister, when needed) under a roof, and getting food, so thank god for them.
same here. im unemployed and my lease is ending at my apartment, so im moving back in with my mom and hopefully i can ride out EDD til the end of the year and finish school.

~k.