any of yall ever been homeless?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
and i had too much pride to ask my mother or family for help. they woulda helped in a heartbeat. but i had to be an adult about the shit and find my way out. when i went to jail i didnt call for bail, i didnt start driving until i was 26 because i refused to take my moms car. sometimes you gotta not consult mommy or daddy to get you out of your problem or mess. esp if your older. i took my slight homelessness as a lesson. that i need to be on my business and not fuck around. if i woulda just went back to my parents i wouldnt have learned anything from what happened.

Jun 5, 2004
ive been damn near homeless... stayed in a small ass room, paid 400 for rent, and i used to steal food from albertsons. hiding ribeye steaks under my sweatshirt n shit. survived off of 20 dollars for 2 weeks til i got a job. i stole clothes from target because i had an interview comin up. lol
TELL ME THAT AINT YOU IN YOUR AVATAR NIGGA U LOOK LIKE MC LOVIN LOL

Jun 10, 2002
I havent been completely homeless but I was couch surfing that shit sucked having to bounce from house to house every night and the fucked up thing was I was working but wasnt making very much money, but the one thing ive learned is that people do fall on hard times not everybody is homeless because they want to be. so dont talk down on somebody thats homeless like they are just there because they are sorry or just fucked up. unless you know the situation dont say shit

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
its sad seeing people in the grocerie store with kids and you can tell their doing hella bad and shit..like me and my girl where in winco the other morning and this lady was doing super bad like she hasn't showered in weeks and her little daughter probably 2 or 3 was hella dirty too and she kept crying that she was hungry and the mom kept saying shut up to her saying you dont need to eat i felt hella bad for them so i gave my girl $20 and told her to give it to them and she did and that lady started crying sayin god bless you and that where good and kind people..its sad cuz its like where they gonna be and how bad will their situation be when that $20 runs out ya know..shits getting sad this whole cqlifornia state in going into a deep financial crisis hole..

Jul 6, 2008
close enough, but couch surfing saved my ass many times. even sleeping on the floor in the garage is better than anything.

master p ghetto bastard sums it up
A menace to society a brother without a family
And everytime I see a room without a damn ceiling
It remind me I was born in a abandoned building

May 27, 2009
I was living with my friend and his wife and kids for a few months. I come home after doing some work with the Army and he's like "We need to talk". Basically they said I needed to move out. I did need to move out, I'd been there for too long. Anyways I was like "OK, so what's the time frame? Like in a month?" He says "We were thinking you'd be out today."

Luckily I had a little Nissan pickup with a camper shell and a beat up carpet kit in the back. So I spent a week or so sleeping in the back of my truck, working during the day. Ended up staying at a crack-head hotel for like $175 a week for a few months. I could have stayed with my brother or friends, but I didn't want to impose. I'd get jobs with the Army Guard where they'd send me to the coast for a few weeks and they had barracks to sleep in.

When I did have a home before that, I used to go recycle cans to get some pancake mix, potatoes and hot sauce for my food. Worked Labor Ready busting my ass for $40 a day. It sucks to be broke. I've got a good job now, but the job I had before this I was getting $8 an hour loading trucks at a warehouse in Portland.

People saying that only lazy people or dope fiends are homeless have no fucking clue. Everything in your life can change in an instant. There's plenty of hardworking, good people who have fallen on hard times.

Jul 6, 2008
pancake mix, potatoes and hot sauce
shit thats like a tamale
when you down tho, creativty takes over.

id try to find the cheapest meal some cup o noodles and a flinstones blue drink, 50 cents.

if i had less than 5 for the week, tater-tots, i know they smell like feet, but with something kinda sauce to mask it, it smelled like indian food.

Jun 5, 2004
I was living with my friend and his wife and kids for a few months. I come home after doing some work with the Army and he's like "We need to talk". Basically they said I needed to move out. I did need to move out, I'd been there for too long. Anyways I was like "OK, so what's the time frame? Like in a month?" He says "We were thinking you'd be out today."

Luckily I had a little Nissan pickup with a camper shell and a beat up carpet kit in the back. So I spent a week or so sleeping in the back of my truck, working during the day. Ended up staying at a crack-head hotel for like $175 a week for a few months. I could have stayed with my brother or friends, but I didn't want to impose. I'd get jobs with the Army Guard where they'd send me to the coast for a few weeks and they had barracks to sleep in.

When I did have a home before that, I used to go recycle cans to get some pancake mix, potatoes and hot sauce for my food. Worked Labor Ready busting my ass for $40 a day. It sucks to be broke. I've got a good job now, but the job I had before this I was getting $8 an hour loading trucks at a warehouse in Portland.

People saying that only lazy people or dope fiends are homeless have no fucking clue. Everything in your life can change in an instant. There's plenty of hardworking, good people who have fallen on hard times.
U SHOULDA TAKE UR ASS TO TACO BELL AND GET SOME FREE HOT SAUCE NIGGA... IM NOT EVEN HOMELESS AND I WILL ROB SOME HOT SAUCE BEFORE I PAY FOR IT LOL. HOT SAUCE ITS A BEAR NECCESATY OF LIFE U CANT EVEN SURVIVE WITHOUT IT LOLOLOLOL

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i had a homeboy who begged for quarters so much, to get beer, they put his face up in the grocery store like they used to do at the post office

he wasnt homeless but he was squatting at our spot, he was paying a limited amt of money and one day split, left all his shit.

i took all his oldschool bay cassettes and a few jerseys..it was like he died but he went to vegas

said he was gonna go get mushrooms and never came back lol

May 4, 2005
i lived out my car for a few months.. then my ex girls aunt took me in. she lived in this grimey ass trailer park that i didnt even know was in my town. It was hidden behind this bar called ma's dairy farm lol. if you didnt know it was back there youd never know about it.

funny thing is... she lived in a single trailer...and her older sister lived like 8 feet next to it in a double wide. they would stand on the porches and yell at eachother n shit.

Feb 14, 2006
lol that quarter dude made it all the way to oakland.lol thats hella funny..i seen a dude rockin that sign all the way in portland on the freeway exit tryin to make his way south...lol wonder if its same dude ive only seen that sign one time..

Jul 29, 2008
There were times when I stayed with homies when I ran away or was hiding from a warrant.

I was kicked out when I was 17, and for nearly a month and half I was homeless. kept my stuff at a friends place, I worked nights at home depot, and during they day, I'd go to a book store or some place nice and quit to get some shut eye. I even found an abandoned floor on one of the buildings in Seattle to crash out for a bit. Saved up for a tiny ass studio... then from there, just worked my way up.

I thought being locked up for almost 2yrs was hard, but atleast you were given food and a bed.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
There are some survivors in this thread.......Thats whats up man.......i couch surfed for a while 2......good to see you cats have bounced back....