another tattoo, this time on my back

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2006
Yeha, it just seems a little out of proportion in places and the part by Libya is way off, but its actually a cool concept and it clearly isn't finished so it'll look beter when its filled in, the thing is my friend has had a half-finished tat on his back for 10 years because he hardly ever sees it so he never thinks about it or whatever.

Sep 26, 2005
so it looks fucked up now but it thats a easy fix u dont even gotta just dont take it back to the same person i wouldnt of payed so much for it though just the top looks fucked up

Apr 25, 2002
CMP I dont mean this too offensively but where are you going in SF to get your tatts? You are getting screwed bro, finding a good tattoo shop in SF is like finding a clothing store in LA there are all over the fuckin place.

Nov 11, 2006
C.M.P CEO said:
100$ and all i wanted was just the bold outline for now.

Damn my nigga u paid $100 4 that?? My ese homie woulda done that little outine shit for $20, and he wouldve thrown some shading in that shit in for another $30.

Status
Not open for further replies.