another tattoo, this time on my back

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
that shit just look like freddy krueger tore a piece out of your back.

like gimme that!

cmp ceo aka patches

ahhh im over here all laughing high pitched..my bad..im done..bye

if i were you id actually get the states (?) of africa all drawn in too

cuz thats waaay way too plain

C

CcytzO_Loc

it seems like everytime someone gets a huge ass tatt on they bacc it never comes out perfect......probably too big....

C

CcytzO_Loc

smuggla said:
lmao...that is exactly what i thought it was until i started reading other posts stating it is allegedly africa.

lol@allegedly.....

this cat made your tatt sound like a criminal in court n shit.....

"so the defendant allegedly claimed to be tattoo of africa but witnesses are here to testify to the contrary."

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
thats not looking too fresh monte, I think you need to find another person to do your work.

May 16, 2002
CcytzO_Loc said:
lol@allegedly.....

this cat made your tatt sound like a criminal in court n shit.....

"so the defendant allegedly claimed to be tattoo of africa but witnesses are here to testify to the contrary."

hahahha. dam im weak right now.

Feb 1, 2006
Oh wow, I know its a little too late but ill tell you now for the future, you know that tattoo artists can put these press-on ink transfers on like thin paper, press them on your skin, and then tattoo over the lines it leaves and wash the "pre-ink" away. Most tattoo artists do this anyway.
So you could have taken an actual map of africa into kinkos and photocopy in on to this transfer paper, and had him/her tattoo a geographically acurate outline of the continent on your back. Did the guy/chick just freestyle the outline of africa on your back? Cuz that aint easy. Or did you want it to just "evoke" the outline of Arica and not be accurate?

Oh well, live and learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.