another tattoo, this time on my back

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I dont think i could fuck a chick with a homer simpson mouth for a pussy, its kinda gay

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
hahahah this thread is so comedy
can someone photoshop a side by side pic showing his back and then a pic of what the outline of africa is supposed to look like?

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
this htread is comedy...but right when i seen it i knew what it was supposed to be..it is off on parts but maybe its just the way the pic looks or summin....that part that looks off the most is around where libya, algeria, and tunisia are supposed to be...it looks like it dips in too much...but theres some shit he culd do to make it look better

Nov 7, 2005
I don't like to judge an unfinished tat by just an outline alone, but it's obvious it's off by a bit. I have seen some shitty outlines turn into decent pieces after being filled in and shaded. What are you planning on doing with it?

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
yeah that sig is crazy.

lol @ pickin up the wrong map transparancy. dude is suppose to have africa on his back but it looks more like kazakstan or some other 3rd world country.

Status
Not open for further replies.