another one on Dyno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

krazy

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Norte iz a life$tyle to me not ju$t $omething you join and go with the flow with.. if you live that life$tyle then you Protect it under the name NORTE XIV.

Mar 12, 2005
Shark4romda408 said:
caN we chaNge the title of this thread to " Norte 101 "

lmfao

or

" a DO'$ coNfe$$ioN$"

@ RED $IN, fuNNy $KreeN Name, aNyway, are U iNvolved iN aNy way with the VICTORY OUTREACH program brother??

lol
LMAO!!! sort of ya know, but I got into it with a homeboy when I went to victory outreach. We started off about Jesus then it got to become a conversation about where we were from and who we knew, next thing you know, We're all up in each others face LOL! From then on, nah. But I try my best to help youngsters and homies my age to head a different direction. Lost 6 homies in less than a month foo, LESS THAN A MONTH. Homies talking about yeah we gonna get them fuckers, AND WHEN THEY DO IT'S THE WRONG PEOPLE, alot of times.

krazy

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
The $Ong $aid what it $aid in plain engli$h there iz no way to misinterperet if he dont bang and goez again$t the law in$tead of killin hiz raza then $o be it....life goez on for him and for u$.... and $till the $iccne$$ livez