another one on Dyno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
Damn thinking back to when i got in this shit .Its pretty funny the shit thats in your mind thinking your untouchable N shit when you a pee wee , I remember i left san jose around 14 to the 209 went from the rock to gang banging and never looked back. Now im more about the paper chase gotta eat but still still a solider when need be

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
why do a lot of foolz call themselves nortenos to question their dedication?
being a norteno dont obligate you to lead a life of crime and drugas and we were not established just to kill scrapaz......to unite our carnales and provide security each other we take neccessary measures...meaning we HATE scrapaz because they are trying to kill off our brothers. some of you have good ideas on growing and becoming a real man for your children, stay up carnales!! also some of you should investigate what you are obliging to when accepting the norte.

Feb 15, 2007
REdRUM said:
That didn't answer the question. You made a statement, and I called you on it.

So...what have you done to accomplish your goal?
WHAT MY "STATEMENT" MEANT THAT IM NOT GONNA BE TALKING ABOUT ILLEGAL SHIT ON THE INTERNET... WHATS THE POINT OF NETBANGING...

krazy

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
norteno559er i agree with you completely homie... It aint about doing dirty all the time if you $lang cuz your broke and cant get a job then do what you have to.. if your life iz threatened or a homeboyz then $trap up and handle it. But being a norteno i aint gonna go on a killing rampage.. and none of you do it either cuz you know better but there waz a time i would hit a fool for wearin flue.. thoze dayz are over but i did gain alot of re$pect over it and alot of $krapz wont me$$ with me cuz of it... it bringz back the $aying "fear or loved" i cho$e feared.. cuz love can fade but fear $tickz if i had to do it again i would... "never $ay your gonna ride till you die.... unle$$ you know for $ure your going too"-Dyno

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
antoniog831 said:
WHAT MY "STATEMENT" MEANT THAT IM NOT GONNA BE TALKING ABOUT ILLEGAL SHIT ON THE INTERNET... WHATS THE POINT OF NETBANGING...
That's because talking about ''illegal'' shit on the internet would be snitching, because we all know you haven't killed anyone. :knockout:

Feb 24, 2004
Fuck The Gangs And The Colors And All That Shit. I'm All About Making Money And Making Sure My Life Is Good.

Whats The Point Of Gangbanging? Whats The Point Of Claiming? Trouble Never Ends If You look For It.

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
There is goals that are realistic and some that are not. Genocide of a rival set will not happen in your life time or your children's life time. Killing off sur cats wasn't what the purpose of NF. By numbers they can over run us but were steadly growing , They can bitch all they want about how we cant oppose them but the fact of the matter is they couldn't get rid of us when they had the chance 7 to 1 odds but were still here still growning . i need some sleep shit

Mar 12, 2005
eastsidecreeper said:
Killing off sur cats wasn't what the purpose of NF.
If anything it was to unite raza and their gente. You had Surenos defecting and joining the NF and setting up shop for the next generation. I've known a few familianos in the 209 mostly from Tractone(Tracy) and Stocktone. They'll tell you wassup. They'll always say fuck a scrapa, but I'm telling you it goes beyond that. You foos need to educate yourselves, WHEN DRUG TRAFFICKING AND MONEY LAUNDERING BECAME INVOLVED, the ball game went a different direction and Then Norte and Sur became on. Before all the drugs and money, it was for a righteous cause.

OK FUCKIN ASK YOURSELVES THIS, why do nortenos continue to slang drugs to scrap drug fiends if his purpose is to kill the scrap huh?! Vice Versa, my homeboy had a scrap customer, three weeks later his no. 1 customer WHO WAS A SCRAP, and he knew HE WAS A SCRAP got killed by some other nortenos. If you foos don't believe me, SOME OF THE HIGH ROLLING FIENDS homeboys slang to, ARE SCRAPS!

It's sad to see ignorance and stupidity dwell amongst my brothers. I still say fuck sur and fuck a scrap. But I'm also about my money, MY FUTURE which involves my wife and Son, and beyond.

Live another day, FIGHT TOMORROW. Letting a Rival live does not mean you're timid. Please don't take me as a fake or leva, IT'S REAL LIFE. You can have OGs tell you to do shit your whole life, but isn't a definition of a bitch is someone who is on a leash from someone? THINK AND LIVE

VIVA LA CAUSA GOD BLESS

LA HERMANDAD POR VIDA! ::

1OLB4

Sicc OG
Aug 19, 2006
SHOVE UR TWO CENTS RITE IN THA SIDE OF UR NECK RED SIN. U TALK ALL HARD LIKE SAYIN I'M A ITNERNET LACED NORTENO. THEN I SEE U LACIN FUCKERS UP WITH SHIT LIKE U JUST SAID. MISS THA WITH UR MIXED EMOTIONS BITCH.

krazy

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
homiez the $ad thing iz that thingz aint the way they were people dont give a damn bout the gang or rival or whatever. the Dope will get gangz kickin it together doing bu$ine$$ and all that. Itz evilne$$ at itz be$t, but what can we do bout it what done iz done itz a $ad $ight everytime i $ee the $treetz i grew up loving and what they have now became. I fight out here alot even though i $houldn't cuz my $on and all that but i gotta keep that fear pumped and cant come $oft. but at timez i wonder why im fighting if the next line of homiez iz gonna fuck it all up.. "$hitz $o Damn $candociou$"

Mar 12, 2005
1OLB4 said:
SHOVE UR TWO CENTS RITE IN THA SIDE OF UR NECK RED SIN. U TALK ALL HARD LIKE SAYIN I'M A ITNERNET LACED NORTENO. THEN I SEE U LACIN FUCKERS UP WITH SHIT LIKE U JUST SAID. MISS THA WITH UR MIXED EMOTIONS BITCH.
Foo last time I'll put you aside and sleep in you the coffin. You aint part of the struggle puto. You don't know what it's like for a chicano(EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT A MEXICAN OR CHICANO, BUT I GREW UP AROUND THIS SHIT AND WITH THIS SHIT) to grow up in a struggle. To fit in, to have brothers have their backs. You are an internet laced norteno. Like I said bitch you aint never fought no scrap, neither have you been chased with weapons or shot at. You aint a homeboy in my book and I don't give a fuck if this is the internet. I'm not lacing foos up on shit here, I'm just giving my say on peace and true unity. You would never be part of this unity you fucking NORTENO RAP GROUPIE.

You aint part of the struggle. You aint no brother. You aint no family member. You aint no carillo, you aint no Carnal, you aint nothing that concerns the struggles of a brother from a northern cali Ciudad, calle or Varrio. Just shut the fuck up already, and take the Huelga Bird off. If you had that tatted on you homie, you'd get checked for it.

You don't know shit foo, I've been honored and glad to meet the downest white nortenos with pride for their northern land and brothers. I can't speak on your behalf because you're just a norteno rap fan that became an extreme fanatic.

Listen to Lil Dee and Woodies Song "FUCK ALL YOU NOBODIES" and peep game.

God Bless to my real brothers and family members. YOU KNOW! 209

1OLB4

Sicc OG
Aug 19, 2006
WHERE IN THA FUCK U GOT PROOF FOR YOUR ACUSATIONS I DON'T EVEN BEGIN TO KNOW. SO AS FAR AS I SEE SHIT UR RUNNIN YOUR NECK ABOUT ME WHICH MAKES U A NOBODY ON THIS SUBJECT. I DO BELIEVE U MIGHT POSSIBLY KNOW SOME OF WHAT U SPEAK ON BUT IN THA MATTER OF U NOT LIKIN ME OR ME NOT LIKIN U, YOU HAVE GONE BEYOND THA SCOPE OF UR KNOWLEDGE TO SIT AND MAKE ACCUSATIONS AS TO WHO OR WHAT I AM. LIKE IT OR NOT FUCKER I DO NOT CHOOSE TO LIVE MY LIFE IN A FALSE SENSE OF REALITY, NOR DO I LIKE PRETENDERS, NEITHER AM I A PRETENDER. WHAT YOU DO OR SAY IS NOT GONNA REARANGE ACTUALL FACTS THAT MAKE ME WHO I AM. YOUR PERSONALL ATTACKS AT MY CHARACTER OR WHAT I STAND 4 ARE WAY OUTTA POCKET. AND YOU HAVE NO SUBSTANCE IN YOUR LITTLE SPEACH U KEEP GIVING ON THA SICCNESS. WITH THAT SAID I AM OUT. AND BE CAREFULL WITH SPEAKIN ON MATTERS WHICH U KNOW NOT. FOR THEY MIGHT COME BACK AT A LATER TIME TO MEET WITH U IN ANOTHER FORM.

..........................................................:knockout: