another one on Dyno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2006
on the Jam "kill a Pig" by Dyno.... he $ayz "i dont claim a color i $aw what i waz doing killing off my own kind in$tead of killing you".... whatz that about...

Mar 12, 2005
Armed N Hammerd said:
i gusse just telling us who the real enemy is..
So then what are you trying to say? Surenos aren't our real enemies? If that's what you're saying then tell me why we all hate surenos? Ogs used to tell me that and I was too hard headed to even understand what he meant by "true" enemies. If our true enemies aren't surenos then why do we fight?

If you're going to say it's to protect our varrios and shit, then go look at what people do in africa THAT'S REAL BLOCK PROTECTION SHIT. Then when we speak on homeboys drug traffiking we lie to ourselves and say it's to make money because we blame the government. THAT'S ONE PART TO BLAME FOR THEM, but when they sell it to kids then what?

PELON! You just got my attention, and you need to further elaborate what you meant by "TRUE ENEMY".

Homeboys don't diss me, BUT THINK!

Sep 30, 2005
honestly, i dont even care about why we fight anymore, i focous on my goals n my shit but if someone or somthing trys to come in my way of reaching them, i sure as hell aint gunna let them stop me, shit happens tho, it cood be a scrap,crip,blood, or just plain anybody i dont give a fuck, im going for mine and i aint letting no one stop me

Jul 21, 2004
The Red Sin said:
So then what are you trying to say? Surenos aren't our real enemies? If that's what you're saying then tell me why we all hate surenos? Ogs used to tell me that and I was too hard headed to even understand what he meant by "true" enemies. If our true enemies aren't surenos then why do we fight?

If you're going to say it's to protect our varrios and shit, then go look at what people do in africa THAT'S REAL BLOCK PROTECTION SHIT. Then when we speak on homeboys drug traffiking we lie to ourselves and say it's to make money because we blame the government. THAT'S ONE PART TO BLAME FOR THEM, but when they sell it to kids then what?

PELON! You just got my attention, and you need to further elaborate what you meant by "TRUE ENEMY".

Homeboys don't diss me, BUT THINK!

Look man i know i talk a gang of shit when im on here, but ey its the internet.. its fun right? Besides the funny looking scrap shit is just for laffs.. it coulda been the funny looking fat bitch thread..

To be honist im way past the cholo on the block bullshit. I have a son and a daughter, 1 and 2 1/2 ... To me the worst thing in the world would be to lose my kids to any gang related shit.. as soon as i started making good money my ass moved the hell outta the varrio.. serrio

1 thing i have talked about with my girl is to keep my kids away from that shit no matter what, i know firsthand how bad it gets... i lost my two closest cuzzins to gangbanging....

Sep 30, 2005
Armed N Hammerd said:
Look man i know i talk a gang of shit when im on here, but ey its the internet.. its fun right? Besides the funny looking scrap shit is just for laffs.. it coulda been the funny looking fat bitch thread..

To be honist im way past the cholo on the block bullshit. I have a son and a daughter, 1 and 2 1/2 ... To me the worst thing in the world would be to lose my kids to any gang related shit.. as soon as i started making good money my ass moved the hell outta the varrio.. serrio

1 thing i have talked about with my girl is to keep my kids away from that shit no matter what, i know firsthand how bad it gets... i lost my two closest cuzzins to gangbanging....
its alot harder then you think to protect those you care about from making the same choices you did when you were young, in the end your children or people in general are going to make there own choices, im not saying im for children turning to that lifestyle but to be honest, its kinda just how things end up going, i donno tho, just speaking on my life in general, i try to learn from others mistakes the best i can now, but wen i was younger i was alot more hard headed, when i used to think homies were actually your homies... hah

Mar 13, 2007
krazy said:
on the Jam "kill a Pig" by Dyno.... he $ayz "i dont claim a color i $aw what i waz doing killing off my own kind in$tead of killing you".... whatz that about...
I was hearing that song 2day and that verse kinda tripped me out.

Feb 28, 2006
I dunno but i dont think he iz bangin and all that anymore... people are $tarting to wizen up bout the whole gang thing.. but me i $tay with it for the homiez i brought in .. i aint gonna bring them in and ju$t leave em there like that

Mar 12, 2005
krazy said:
i aint gonna bring them in and ju$t leave em there like that
You don't have to speak against the NORTE, rather, help your fellow carnales make a better living out of the piece of shit life they have made themselves! Do good for your brothers and they will return the favor. If any of you ever have kids, it would be a fucking shame to pass the torch of caution and danger wherever he goes. GOD BLESS HOMEBOYS!! LA HERMANDAD POR VIDA!!!!

Feb 28, 2006
Ya homie i under$tand cuz i gotta kid already... and nobody really wantz me anywhere in public with him cuz the funk jumpz deep... itz $ad az hell when you cant take him out cuz what might happen .. we need to get $hit $traight.. thingz ju$t aint the way they once were

Aug 19, 2006
FuckFakes said:
honestly, i dont even care about why we fight anymore, i focous on my goals n my shit but if someone or somthing trys to come in my way of reaching them, i sure as hell aint gunna let them stop me, shit happens tho, it cood be a scrap,crip,blood, or just plain anybody i dont give a fuck, im going for mine and i aint letting no one stop me
I FULLY AGREE.

Aug 19, 2006
Armed N Hammerd said:

I HEAR YOU HOMIE MY SON IS 5 AND MY DAUGHTER IS 4 AND1/2. TODAY THA CHOICES I MAKE DEPEND ON HOW MY FUTURE WITH THEM IS GONNA TURN OUT.

Oct 24, 2004
I agree with fuckfakes, ive been down since i was 12 years old, im only 17, and i can already look back on my life and see stupid shit ive done that i wont do again. ive got a beautifulady and family that i love. i would hate for my lil bros to go through the shit i did. as for bangin it could be anybody from anyset that want funk, so just hold your own

Feb 15, 2007
DONT KNOW IF ITS CAUSE I DONT HAVE KIDS OR WHAT... BUT LIKE LIL OSO IM ALSO 17. BUT I DONT FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT NOT REALLY BANGING ANYMORE, NOT FIGHTING THE ENEMY. I GOT INTO THIS GANGBANGING TO RID THE WORLD OF SCRAPS. AND THATS WHAT I STILL INTENDED TO DO.