Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2006
From what I heard the class 4 helps when recording videos in 720p ... When I replaced the stock 2 gig class 2 with a 16gb class 4 I did notice it was a bit faster when file browsing via Astro... YMMV

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
HAD TO SAY BUH-BYE TO THE BLACKBERRY THIS PAST WEEKEND AFTER IT TOOK A HARD FALL ON THE GROUND AND SHATTERED THE SCREEN....

PICKED UP THE SAMSUNG GALAXY INDULGE 4G.... I MUST SAY THIS PHONE IS PRETTY BAD ASS, HOWEVER I AM SO ACCUSTOMED TO THE BLACKBERRY USER INTERFACE, THIS IS DEFINATLEY GOING TO TAKE A WHILE TO GET THE HANG OF....

ANY HINTS/POINTERS FOR A FIRST TIME ANDROID USER?

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
what kind of phone you got tweeze? it doesnt work for some. Make sure ur debugging is turned on, try and reboot the phone and try again
Lg optimus metro do I dl somthing first or what any body got
A good root link I dont.have a pc tho or a link to make
My phone run a lil gaster or cpu processer run faster
I know metro is slow but there is somthing I can do

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Verizon Android phones coming soon...

Samsung Droid Charge - April
HTC Droid Incredible 2 - April
Motorola Droid Bionic - May or June
LG Revolution - May
Motorola Droid 3 - May thru July

any Verizon goons looking to upgrade soon, wait a little bit... the remainder of the year is bringing a lot of great things... google each for more info.
my contract with at&t bout to be up in may LG revolution looks pretty clean i aint tryin to spend a grip on it read the samsung droid is like $300 how would you rate the phones on best to worst lookin at what info has been given so far?

Jul 25, 2007
Need some help to you hardware experts. So im fuckin pissed that I pick up my phone after I charge it, then all of a sudden my touchscreen is fuckin possessed. I got the Droid 1 BTW.

The touchscreen is sometimes unresponsive, I try to unlock my phone with my pattern but it keeps pressing different buttons that I aint even swiping, when I finally unlock it, the phone just opens up everything without me touching it!

It will open the browser, then open my txt message screen, zooming in and out hella fast. I cant do shit. It will work for like a good minute then go back to that crazy shit. I tried factory reset, no luck. I tried deleting anti virus apps and other bullshit I dont use. No luck. The back button is unresponsive most the time. Scrolls up and down hella fast like WTF!?

Im pissed because I just paid my bill now I can even use it. I miss calls because I cant swipe "Answer." My warranty got voided a while back because my screen broke and they sent me over a refurbished one. Now this shit is fucked.

My question is can I bring this into the store and will they fix it? hook it up with another refurb? or am I shit outta luck. Heres a video I found of what it does.

Fuckin demons took over my shit!