Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Specs are coo, for a metro phone it's probably really good. I'm more of a no keyboard droid user, and that display to me is kinda small. Not sure if I would personally cop that price though. $400 is deep but with no contract you probably can't beat it unless it's hot.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
@ LIKWID

WHATS UP WITH THE NEW ANDROID 4G LTE (SAMSUNG GALAXY INDULGE) FROM METRO PCS? IS IT WORTH THE $399.00?

CHECK IT OUT ON THEIR WEBSITE. I WOULD'VE POSTED IT, BUT THE LINK DOESN'T WANT TO WORK.
fuck 400 for it. metro's 4g isnt even fast yet. on top of that it costs more for the plan too.

the phone itself is ok but not that good. if ur stuck on metro id wait for a deal or for another phone, the shitty screen quality kills it for me on that phone.

i switched from metro to simple mobile, i have a samsung galaxy s i got off CL for 200. i pay 60 flat a month for unlimited everything with actual 4g speed.

simple mobile uses t-mobile's network.

Jul 4, 2009
sprint custs beware they are no longer replacing cracked screens bigger then 1 inch for free. cracked screens must now go thru asurion and to make things worse charging ports are no longer covered..any charging port that has detached from phone or is even just loose must now go thru asurion.. alot of people are gonna be pissed i get about 10 charging ports and 15 cracked screen just in evos alone a week
Yeah same shit happened so me, charging ports are supposed to be covered under the warranty

Nov 20, 2002
Stockton
@van how did you unlock the galaxy s? I just got the huawei ascend from metro and the data is unreliable most times. For the last day i haven't been able to access data apps other than the metro browser (go figure). I never had that problem when i bad the g1 on tmo. So that simple mobile sounds coo about now.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
@van how did you unlock the galaxy s? I just got the huawei ascend from metro and the data is unreliable most times. For the last day i haven't been able to access data apps other than the metro browser (go figure). I never had that problem when i bad the g1 on tmo. So that simple mobile sounds coo about now.
i unlocked it myself, the unlock code is stored on the phone

Apr 7, 2006
i have joined the droid mob

<-proud owner of the new evo shift and i fuckin love it
Yes after having in for a week I can confidently say that it's the shit..

Waiting for the Seidio case to arrive tomorrow and a 16 gig class 4 micro SD card the day after that...

Also got an external wall charger so that I can always keep an extra battery fully charged...

Shittin on the iPhone son!