Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
Just joined the Droid Mob. What's crackin brethren. Just got the Sprint EVO. Was thinking about the Shift, but I like how doming the screen is on this thing.

What are some must have apps?

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Just joined the Droid Mob. What's crackin brethren. Just got the Sprint EVO. Was thinking about the Shift, but I like how doming the screen is on this thing.

What are some must have apps?
We've done that a million times home slice, just browse through the thread. Throw up specific app requests if you like.

Dec 9, 2005
Went through the most recent 30 pages of the thread, but can anyone tell me the best way to transfer music from my MacBook to my EVO?

Thanks in advance.

Tried Googling, but most of the links weren't very helpful.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Went through the most recent 30 pages of the thread, but can anyone tell me the best way to transfer music from my MacBook to my EVO?

Thanks in advance.

Tried Googling, but most of the links weren't very helpful.
U need to get a usb adapter for the micro sd card.if I'm not mistaken the EVO has a micro sd slot located near the battery on the inside of the phone.get the usb adapter since macbook doesn't have a micro sd reader.take the sd card out of EVO and plug it into usb adapter, then drag & drop the MP3's onto the micro sd card.
I heard that its tricky to get the sd card out of the EVO but there's a youtube video that shows how to do it.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
You don't have to get a usb adapter. Your phone has the option for disk mode, or mass storage mode or whatever its named in your phone. Pretty much you plug your phone into your computer, mount the memory card and it shows up like a thumb drive, from there you just drag and drop.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
That's a tough one. I'm for sure getting a thunderbolt because I have a few upgrades and I really want a new phone. The thunderbolt was super snappy even while running sense. I usually fuck with Launcher Pro which helps performance wise. Now I know people were mad it didn't have a dual core processor, but I just don't know how much faster this phone needs to get. The super lcd was beautiful, and the built in widgets were legit as fuck (60+). It has more RAM than the bionic too. I won't miss the HDMI out port because I really don't use it anymore. Definitely going with the Thunderbolt and whatever else comes along will just be something else to check out.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
can any1 tell me why siccness doesnt like me posting using opera browser on my phone?

sometimes it works but most of the time it gives me some error

Feb 12, 2004
So I finally upgraded from years and years of shitty simple phones with my droid x. Now, my dad is up for an upgrade and willing to trade me phones. Should I get the htc thunderbolt, droid bionic or just stick with the X?