Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
I'm lookin to get an android phone sometime this week. Whats a good one that wont break the bank??? I looked at one i thought was cool but it was like 500 dollars.....seriously???

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
How many lines do you have? If you are already on a family share plan you can always add a line and switch the phone to your number so you end up getting the discounted price but you pay $9.99 a month for that new line which isn't too bad.

Now, if you are willing to get a new number.. If you do as above, add a line and get a smart phone with the $30 unlimited data plan, verizon will actually give you a credit for 9.99 per month as long as that smartphone is on the new line. This will mean you can keep your basic phone on your current number and get a smartphone with another number and your bill will not change other than your data plan.....its kinda confusing but if you pop into your local verizon they can tell you about the smartphones talk free promo that just hit.

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
fuck sense fuck everything else, just get launcher pro and solve all of your problems. To get rid of blur all together, root and get another rom.
I love the sense widgets. I just installed Virtuous on my G2 and if you overlock your phone your shit will be super fast. I guess it's a matter of taste. I'm waiting for that finial version of CM to be released to test it. What Rom are you running?