Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Big Rich was using it for videos not downloads. So I guess that makes me the first in the U.S. I really don't see anybody claiming or putting out like that so I'm going to step up to the plate. Thanks I'm just gonna change to "One of the first artist to do it"

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
really though imagine just throwing up qr code stickers, not even a name on it just to get someones curiosity. I can see cool shit happening, like a qr code in a bathroom or at a random spot in a diner table.

Jun 24, 2005

Not yet released, and (hopefully) soon to be announced. The 360 view was on verizon.com, and then pulled.

I think this is Verizon's version of T-Mobile's G2 which is getting really good reviews.

I was waiting for the Droid Incredible HD (also unannounced) but rumors have that being pushed to next year.

Once this one releases, I'll go to Verizon and mess around with it and then decide between this and the Fascinate, or wait a little more to see what's announced for early next year.