Am I the only one who

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
beer pong is a easy game (mutherfucker, you cant throw a ping pong in a cup 4 feet away?) and one that a lot of people can get involved in with 2 per team. beers go down easy and faster then just sitting on a couch drinking. you can talk mad shit to pyshce out your opponents and you get braggin rights if you win over them til next game.

its like basketball, i shoot my shots like a free throw. bend the knees, lift and snap your wrist fully.

not to mention is a game of skill somewhat compared to card games which are more on luck.
this is how I feel also. Its like playing a basketball shooting game with drinkning involved. Plus bitches love it and get loaded. If you dont like this game I think its cuz you suck or haven't played to much. And to say you dont get loaded off this game is hella retarded. Cuz after playing 10-15 games of this while sippin on your own beer your pretty lit plus its an athletic competition. Hands down its my favorite drinking game. I wish we had this shit in highschool. Cuz all we would play was quarters, drink while you think, ring of fire, bridges of madison county, and drink the beer. LOL.

Sep 16, 2002
thinks beer pong is hella dumb as fuck?

All the college kids over here think it's hot shit. Wow, you can throw a ball into a cup and drink the beer. How about you substitute the beer with some liquor? That'd be better!
i'd rather play some dominoes or cards or some shit cuz regardless... imma drink at my own pace ... fuck it

May 9, 2002
If it's easy to play, then whats the point?
Thats just it...its not. If you want to WIN, you have to be GOOD. Just like any other event that takes SKILL.

Men prefer it over other drinking games because it is competitive and it allows men to do what we do best...talk shit and claim victor over another man. Its basically being a caveman, only with ping-pong balls and beer.

PS-Tits or GTFO (if you are a real chick)

How has NO one said this yet???

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Thats just it...its not. If you want to WIN, you have to be GOOD. Just like any other event that takes SKILL.

Men prefer it over other drinking games because it is competitive and it allows men to to what we do best...talk shit and claim victor over another man. Its basically being a caveman, only with ping-pong balls and beer.

prolly not most girls i know LOVE beer pong.

But you couldnt have said it better....talking shit and then winning is the best.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA

Men prefer it over other drinking games because it is competitive and it allows men to do what we do best...talk shit and claim victor over another man. Its basically being a caveman, only with ping-pong balls and beer.

exactly. competitions at bars are pretty fun to watch imo and it definetely takes skill.

On the other side of the spectrum I've visited a few fratlike college parties though where the fellas that were playing beer pong obviously were playing cause they had no other social outlet and were afraid to talk to girls. When you observe that the cool factor of beer pong goes to zero real real quick lol.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
played hard liqour before, half and half. i dont give a fuck who you are, there is no way in fuck your going to do 9 shots a game. wait, ya there is. why was it so hard then?

mystery cup fun too