Am I the only one who

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Here's the thing. I'm not really for or against beer pong, because who really gives a fuck... But if you think it's stupid it's not really that hard to just... Not play.

What really pisses me off are people that play tournaments at bars, then when you're in your own backyard they're telling you that you have to throw behind your back, twist your dogs left ear 45 degrees and spin around 20 times before you throw because your hand crossed the "line"....

STFU with that shit. That's the only time I think it's stupid. Otherwise it's basically just like any other drinking game, really. What makes a flip-cup or quarters so much better than any other game?

Apr 25, 2002
thinks beer pong is hella dumb as fuck?

All the college kids over here think it's hot shit. Wow, you can throw a ball into a cup and drink the beer. How about you substitute the beer with some liquor? That'd be better!
Erika you used to wear this shirt every time you played on "Thirsty Thursday" until you got herpes and blamed it on shared red cups.

May 16, 2002
I've been to a few white party's and they love beer pong and flip cup. Real talk flip cup and beer pong are a good way to meet breezys at a party cuz you have to team up.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
i didn't read the post...I looked at her pic, and thought and knew what ever was wrote was not of value

frat boys are gay as fuck... is all i really have to add in this piece

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Don't you have some hairy enchiladas (yes homo) to eat? :cheeky:
it sounds like u have a personal vendetta against beer pong. Lost much? Or the guy you like thinks you suck and never picks u as a partner? :cheeky: lol just kidding

and All you sayin it doesnt get you drunk quick is retarded. You can drink while you play and drink the cups that they make. Hell load up a fuck shot...Or your just not very good and thats why you hate it.

Flip cup is fun cuz it gets everyone involved and it gets hype as fuck. Once u get a good game goin and got a good flow its the shit.

any drinking game is fine with me