Am I the only one who

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
beer pong is a easy game (mutherfucker, you cant throw a ping pong in a cup 4 feet away?) and one that a lot of people can get involved in with 2 per team. beers go down easy and faster then just sitting on a couch drinking. you can talk mad shit to pyshce out your opponents and you get braggin rights if you win over them til next game.

its like basketball, i shoot my shots like a free throw. bend the knees, lift and snap your wrist fully.

not to mention is a game of skill somewhat compared to card games which are more on luck.

Feb 7, 2006
I like drinking my alcohol from a clean cup, not from a crate plastic cup that has 5 Vd'z mixed in it and some frat dudes pube hair, because the diseased ping pong ball floating in it just rolled under the refrigerator at Todd's house.

Feb 9, 2006
I like drinking my alcohol from a clean cup, not from a crate plastic cup that has 5 Vd'z mixed in it and some frat dudes pube hair, because the diseased ping pong ball floating in it just rolled under the refrigerator at Todd's house.
Thats what u have the water cup for! Because that kills all the germs off right?!.....

Agreed Beer pong is pretty lame. It was cool when I was under 21, but anyone who has the option of going to bar and kickin it, passes to go to some shitty garage somewhere to play beer pong is a moron. U either cant hang with the liquor or your ass is too fuckin broke to afford drinks.