am i the only one who looks at hus differently now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
twamp9 said:
on rappers are actors tip..ok so when mac dre(r.i.p)bout doin five and not snotching hes acting??hmm i couldve sworn he did a solid 5 yers dont seem like an actor to me..and jdiggs raps about his past prison life is that acting 2??geez they should get an oscar award than right?
hus is in the pen for 7 years, so whats that say to u. if he was snitchin he'd be walkin around right now. the bottom line is if anyone ever wants their ass whipped, feel free to say shit to hus face. he is always deep in the hood and i aint never heard about anybody havin the balls to say shit to his face. these types of threads get real old real fast

Jan 23, 2007
twamp9 said:
on rappers are actors tip..ok so when mac dre(r.i.p)bout doin five and not snotching hes acting??hmm i couldve sworn he did a solid 5 yers dont seem like an actor to me..and jdiggs raps about his past prison life is that acting 2??geez they should get an oscar award than right?

Look dumass...Aint no one dropped no names on whos being real and who's being fake so stop naming mothafukas trying to make a silly ass point like a dam 6y/o would do...shit face it cuz some rappers are fairytale rappers and others talk real game bout some real shit but daym if you goin to beleive every dam thang that comes out a rappers mouth then seriously (seriouslyx3) just give up on life right now...cuz the only place you most likely gonna see if you be beleiving everything is a fukin prison for prolly most your dam life and from the sound of you arguments its sounds like you dam near 12 so grab yo self a ice cream bar and sit yo funny ass in front of some tv and watch some trl cuzzin and chill out with tryin to bout lives of folks you prolly never met swearin you can tesify everything they say is truth...sorry bout callin you a dumass earlier that was uncalled for but if you foreal butthurt bout that then sukadicc

Oct 17, 2006
at dj pimp i feel u but the point is how are u gonna do 15 months for 9 bricks..my boy got busted with 2 and he's never coming out..never..ok if he got cuaght up how did he get out in the first place..if u get cuaght with a brick especially 9 of em theres no way your steppin out of handcuffs no matter who you are unless your tattle taleing..and that pic speaks for alot..hus was like 17 or 18 cross dressin..get mad if u want but the facts are right there in yo face..

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
twamp9 said:
at dj pimp i feel u but the point is how are u gonna do 15 months for 9 bricks..my boy got busted with 2 and he's never coming out..never..ok if he got cuaght up how did he get out in the first place..if u get cuaght with a brick especially 9 of em theres no way your steppin out of handcuffs no matter who you are unless your tattle taleing..and that pic speaks for alot..hus was like 17 or 18 cross dressin..get mad if u want but the facts are right there in yo face..
OJ Simpson killed 2 people and the cops had more evidence than anyone could imagine, he got off without snitchin... robert blake killed his wife and they had even more evidence than they did on OJ, he got off without snitchin. 4 cops who beat rodney king all walked without snitchin. tell ya homie to get a better lawyer next time. as for all the facts u have, ask yourself where u got em from. i dont listen to gossip. one day you'll learn not to believe shit you hear from ya next door neighbors, best friends uncles brother or shit u read on the message boards. hus is in general population, not pc (punk city, is where snitches go)... thats all the proof i need right there.

as for the cross dressing, i guess eddie murphy, martin, jamie foxx, flip wilson, tommy davidson, wesley snipes are all cross dressers too. u know damn well that he wore that shit at a talent show at school, so for u to put it out there as anything else is a lie. twist shit around if u want, but like i said, i dont listen to gossip.

hus can walk thru any hood in the bay at 2 in the morning with zero security. nuff said

Jan 24, 2007
Man I havent seen the photo but I can bet Hus was just trying to be funny. I wouldnt say he loses credibility as a real dude for that, from what I hear I think he was just clowning around. Publicly people saw these photos of Hus, but what we dont see is the private grinding Hus is doing on the street, we only hear about it, and if we did see it Hus would pretty much be asking for an inditement. Would you think of Hus differently if there was a pic of him dealing bricks of coke? Like every person, Im sure Hus has his weaknesses, and like every rapper he talks of himself in a high manner, street respectable to the fullest. I wouldnt think much about it and I cant speak on those AWax disses.