am i the only one who looks at hus differently now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2005
hella_numb said:
i aint felt hus since like 2001-2002. old hus > new hus. anyone got that mac dre cut where he dissed hus days ago. something like mac dre was clownin on him cus he sang like a girl. i heard of the song but dont know if its real. and the diss song came out before dre got down with hus.
i doubt that shit is real, he dissed Hus before he got down wit Freako, Rydah or Hus?
And hes clowning Hus for singing like a girl? what track would he be talking about, it would have to be around 2000 for Hus to even be on the radar to dis. But Hus has run in the same music circles as dre since Cbos Mobfigaz days ( Keak, B.A, Lil Ric, Yuk, etc). And i thought Freak hooked up wit Dre as soon as he got out of jail the first time ( when Cbos was being recorded. )

I could be wrong but it dont really add up, id like to hear the track if it exisits.

Dec 16, 2006
I'll Say it Again.......... Who is Awax?????? How many units does he move???? Is he on the Radio???? Would i recognize him if i walked right past him???? Hell NAw so WHy are we even having this conversation???

Feb 23, 2006
Kapricorn45 said:
I'll Say it Again.......... Who is Awax?????? How many units does he move???? Is he on the Radio???? Would i recognize him if i walked right past him???? Hell NAw so WHy are we even having this conversation???
were both on the same page...

ive never heard ONE...not one song of a-wax on the radio...you cats really listen to his music...? shits garbage.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
aint 99% of rappers these days snitches anyway? always on songs snitchin on themselves bout how they sold this many drugs n shot at that many niggas. fuckin joke. anyone who believes these fools is or has, the mindstate of a 10 year old as a few people in this thread have already said. as for the ones who have met these rappers and have been taken by them on a tour of their ghetto ass hood and seen them say hello to some 'real ass gangsta niggas' has most likely been shown a collection of the rappers favourite yes men who dress up as gangstas and pretend that the rapper is really real.
rappers = scarface? i don't think so.
rappers = OG Loc? yes
grow up.

Dec 12, 2006
FourOneFog said:
were both on the same page...

ive never heard ONE...not one song of a-wax on the radio...you cats really listen to his music...? shits garbage.
You wanna know why Wax aint on the radio, cuz he don't follow the rest of the gay ass bay cats who do that gay ass hyphy shit, whens the last time you heard a bay cat spit some mob shit on the radio? Wax be spittin, never really felt hus, he comes tight on some shit though. But agreed on this being a gay ass thread though, who gives a fuck mayne!

Aug 7, 2003
Kapricorn45 said:
wax has had 2 of his songs on MTV shows. what about hus?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
hella_numb said:
i aint felt hus since like 2001-2002. old hus > new hus. anyone got that mac dre cut where he dissed hus days ago. something like mac dre was clownin on him cus he sang like a girl. i heard of the song but dont know if its real. and the diss song came out before dre got down with hus.
Hus was on both of the treal TVs, I doubt highly that Mac Dre ever dissed him but who knows He ended up cool with Mac Mall, Little Bruce and B-Legit after dissin them. Hus is dope though, in the long run he will always be a factor in the Bay cuz the dude has spits and hella charisma. A-Wax has a real tight flow but something in his CDs are lacking, for one the dude needs way better production. All his beats sound the same. Two Wax don't fuck with any real factors in the bay anymore after he started beefin with the Mob Figaz. Seems like he can't get big name features on his shit to spice shit up like the figz got him blackballed. Wax is dope too though don't get me wrong and even if he is more lyrically talented, I still like Hus's shit better. I'm a fan of both though, Waxs old shit was tight as fuck. His new shit is good but i like the old shit more

As far as the snitch shit goes, who knows. No one ever admits to snitchin so we will never know if he is or not. Only person who vouches fo r the hus is a snitch shit is A-Wax and since dude has based the last 2-3 years offa dissin hus it could be bullshit.

The hus dressin like a girl shit wow, lol that shit is just funny to me. It don't mean nothin though, Hus seems like one of those types who was probably pretty popular and well liked in highschool and probably did that shit on halloween for laughs or some shit. Thats just how I see it

Feb 17, 2005
Well if what dude said about Hus really having a public defender then i dunno, thats a pretty light sentence. If it is his first offense i guess I can see it. If not I dont know what to think. Oh well, Hus still makes good music thats what counts.

A-Wax is better lyrically I think anyone will admit that its just a question of if you enjoy listening to the dude, and that seems like you either love it or hate it.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
wow....someone on someones nutz.....

i hate to say it but for some reason, ya know what? i wont.

but hus on the mic is chrarisma like a muphucka...

Aug 7, 2003
$Godzilla$ said:
i think we can all agree that both wax and hus arent exactly superstars but husalah is most definetily more known troughout the bay off the mobfigaz shit alone..
i didnt say that, im just sayin a-wax's music made it all the way to new york in the mtv studios. and they liked it enough to put it on 2 tv shows.

Dec 12, 2006
.:M0N$TAH UP:. said:
FUCK SMOKE ROOM RECORDS

YA MAMA AINT NUTHIN BUT A BEE-YOTCH
Fuck YOU mayne, SMOKE ROOM RECORDS IS IN THE BUILDING HOLMES!!! Man you siccness fools is halarious!!!!!
except for bigbosstalk, he's og, dont get so butthurt homie, its just the siccness, and I'm on here too so I guess I am halarious........