am i the only one who looks at hus differently now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2007
SMOKE1230 said:
Fuck YOU mayne, SMOKE ROOM RECORDS IS IN THE BUILDING HOLMES!!! Man you siccness fools is halarious!!!!!
except for bigbosstalk, he's og, dont get so butthurt homie, its just the siccness, and I'm on here too so I guess I am halarious........
yea, us siccness fools is hilarious... BITCH I LIV N ANTIOCH TOO FAGGOT ITS NOTHING MEET ME AT THE PARK AND RIDE "FOOL"

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
.:M0N$TAH UP:. said:
yea, us siccness fools is hilarious... BITCH I LIV N ANTIOCH TOO FAGGOT ITS NOTHING MEET ME AT THE PARK AND RIDE "FOOL"
LMAOO

WHY ARE THE TWO OF YOU TALKIN LIKE THIS?

Jan 18, 2006
I DIDNT KNOW AWAX COULD BECOME SO BIG WHEN YOU ONLY HAS SICCNESS FANS, HES AN AVERAGE RAPPER NOT CUZ OF HIS LYRICS BUT CUZ OF HIS STYLE. HE NEEDS MORE EMOTION, ENERGY OR WHATEVER. AFTER 2006 HUS TO ME HAS UPPED HIS VALUE A LOT, I MEAN I USED TO THINK OF HIM AS LIKE THE 4TH BEST MOB FIGA BUT NOW ITS A TOSS UP BETWEEN HIM AND AP9 AS MY FAVORITE. NEEDLESS TO SAY HUS IS WAY BETTER THEN WAX TO ME. ON THE SNITCH THING THERES NO WAY HUS COULD BE A SNITCH HED BE BEHEADED DAMN NEAR.

May 9, 2002
Hus is wack on the mic...are any ofyou listening to his lyrics? He dont even RHYME half the time. It sounds like he is freestyling...and he is NOT very good at it.

Wax is dope on the mic, period. Fuck energy, the man speaks real shit and he actually puts words together that rhyme..imagine that.

But on some street shit, I dont give a fuck cus they could both be lying. I dont know either of them cats personally, so i could give 2 shits what the fuck either of them do OFF of tracks.

A-Wax keep doin what you do. Hus, you have the delivery, now learn how to rap.

Mar 28, 2005
Hus has delivery, charisma but a-wax definetily has lyrics.
But awax do be sounding hella boring to me.like he dont even wanna be in the booth.. alot of times it sound like he just talking no energy no charisma hella monotone ass voice.
Hus lyrics are horrible but he can spit when he actually tries to.. most the time he just sound like he freestyling.. you can hear when someone is really putting something together and when someone is just rhyming random shit together..

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
ya feel? huss be comin wit that clever shit....

ya aint heard his track "sleep wit da fishes"?

"i come thru sippin mai thai, bitches be like oh my he fly, i hop in my eurpean car an drive, i pull up an transform like optimus prime, i guess you can say im a destructicon, _______like galitron, suckas tryna emulate how i rhmye but i end up shittin on em everytime, i come spittin herion everyline"

Apr 21, 2004
dj pimp said:
hus is in the pen for 7 years, so whats that say to u. if he was snitchin he'd be walkin around right now. the bottom line is if anyone ever wants their ass whipped, feel free to say shit to hus face. he is always deep in the hood and i aint never heard about anybody havin the balls to say shit to his face. these types of threads get real old real fast

u sayin "anyone" like he got the most hands in the world and can whoop anybody

Apr 21, 2004
YoungBay said:
on sum real shit tho Hus is dope but i aint seen that pic yall talkin bout.. where its at?

u niggaz iz trippn think'n he spit bars..he aite at best, he not dope.. his lyrics is regular... 90% of bay niggaz iz regular...most of these niggaz who aint known that well betta then 90% of these niggaz..the taj-he-spitz, them loose cannons, jp the 13th... they betta then all 90% of dem niggaz..my niggaz shitn on them niggaz..