alright now dont ban me for this question but what exactly...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2004
isnt it like heavy hitters or hard hitters or hyphy boys or somthin

my family uses it alot bbecause i have def relatives an it means i love u in sign language

Jun 27, 2003
DJ Mark 7 said:
With the thumb out it means "I love you"

With the thumb IN, it's the devils horns...In Italy (back in the day), when someone wanted someone cursed, they would point the horns at them...

Ronnie James Dio who is an old Metal artist used to see his grandma doin this when she was scolding him and he thought it looked cool so he started throwin it up at his concerts....Pretty soon it was a metal icon!

Gene Simmons would beg to differ.... hahaha

Nov 8, 2004
www.turfquake.com
i didnt have time to read all the responses but shit lemme break it down in the TOWN sense lol

GHOSTTOWN - WEST OAKLAND is repped by the first finger up.. pinky finger up.. and thumb out

FUNKTOWN - EAST OAKLAND is repped the same way (never actually seen/heard anybody rep this)

FUNK MOBB - EAST OAKLAND - is repped the same way..

i dont know why mac dre was throwing it up to tell u the truth
but shit we was in the club deep as fuck last night bangin that funk mobb on whoever haha

but shit thats my 2 cents

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Al Boo Boo said:
is it that errrrbody and they mommas momma be throwin up in pics now? you know,the same shit MD threw up in that one pic from Thizzelle Washington.I know rockers been throwin that shit up lol but I mean,its hella kids throwin it up now too without knowin the meaning(if there is one) and I'm wonderin what was it originally reppin like(when MD was throwin it up) before it got all out there like now

I know I'm hella late on this haha

:chinese: :confused: :dead:

this the Dre pic

dude, you are SOOOOOOO getting banned