alright now dont ban me for this question but what exactly...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2005
is it that errrrbody and they mommas momma be throwin up in pics now? you know,the same shit MD threw up in that one pic from Thizzelle Washington.I know rockers been throwin that shit up lol but I mean,its hella kids throwin it up now too without knowin the meaning(if there is one) and I'm wonderin what was it originally reppin like(when MD was throwin it up) before it got all out there like now

I know I'm hella late on this haha

:chinese: :confused: :dead:

this the Dre pic

Apr 22, 2005
Da6Footah said:
oh please don't get me started.
lol naw GET IT STARTED,but for real.yeah I remember it suppose to mean i love you or some shit back in the day and I think the devil thing is just your fore finger and pinky

LOL awww shit someone done broke out some old skool,cool than, if I throw it up its gon be on some Superfly Jimmy Snuka shit from now on

>;( <------THIZZ FACE

Feb 10, 2005
mess with the bull you get the horns!!!

yea but back in the day it did used to mean i love you....pinky and pointy means that devil shit,more so liek rock on!!!! thumb and pinky is hang loose

but yea the pointy pinky and thumb is i love you

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
With the thumb out it means "I love you"

With the thumb IN, it's the devils horns...In Italy (back in the day), when someone wanted someone cursed, they would point the horns at them...

Ronnie James Dio who is an old Metal artist used to see his grandma doin this when she was scolding him and he thought it looked cool so he started throwin it up at his concerts....Pretty soon it was a metal icon!