alright guys, someones gotta do it(GAY TALK)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
GARDEN GROVE, Calif. (KTLA) -- A woman is under arrest after police say she drugged her husband, cut off his penis and threw it into the garbage disposal.

Garden Grove police were sent to the home in the 14000 block of Flower Street around 9 p.m. Monday night after a woman called 911 for a medical emergency, according to Lt. Jeff Nightengale. When officers arrived, they found a man bleeding from the crotch area.

The woman, identified as Catherine Kieu Becker, 48, the victim's wife, had put an unknown type of poison and/or drug into her husband's food to make him sleepy, according to Nightengale. She then tied him to the bed. When he woke up, she cut off his penis with a knife, investigators said. She then tossed the penis in the garbage disposal and turned it on.

The victim was transported to UCI Medical Center in Irvine where he underwent emergency surgery and is listed in serious condition.

Investigators say the couple was married, but going through a divorce. The initial investigation determined that Becker made dinner for her husband. He told detectives that he thought there was something wrong with his food. He went to lie down and woke up tied to his bed. His wife then grabbed the victim's penis and cut it off. She called 911 and told responding officers that he "deserved it."

A search warrant was served at the home and detectives found a knife and a rope.

Becker is under arrest, charged with aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning and spousal abuse. She is currently being held at the Orange County jail.

Jun 18, 2005
first of all no homo proof. if you feel the need to say some faggot shit, you mine as well keep it pushin

OK.

Circumcised OR Uncircumcised?

ive been uncircumcised for all my life, now im gettin it chopped off in a week. I was talkin to my bro about this and he says there is no difference.

is their a difference when you smashin or beating? i imagine gettin head from a broad may feel better since she can go right to the important part and not lick the skin. but if there is no big difference, i think imma bitch out because the sooner the day approaches, im stressin out about it.

WOW...........

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
being gay seems like it would be like, less pleasure and more work/physical pain

like you gotta really be gay to be gay
who would want to do the things they have to do to have sexual pleasure

like fucking your girl in the butt is all ocol sometimes but if that was your only choice, that would be hella weak know what i mean

and girls seem to enjoy sucking dick, i dont even like sucking on popsicles that shit is a violation, i gotta chew on them and shit, like wat exactly is even fun about being gay, you got like two choices at sexual contact and thats about it

i remember i was in college we went to one of the natual parks like 100 miles from San Francisco (someone clue me in? yellowstone? one of them joints?) stayed there, we were in this cabin that two gay guys was staying in before. they was takin hella long to clean or so we could call call beds and drop out shit ouff, niggas walked in there and i swear to god, i never had smelled open asshole in my life like that, it was like he had his asshole wide ass open for 30 minutes bustin mad open asshole farts, shit smelled like a god damn colonoscopy gone bad, yall gay people man do what yall do but that shit dont sound fun nor like clean at all.

fucking a girl is the shit. if youre gay youre missing out on mad shit to me

all men smell like fuckin body odor sour kraut and auto part tools . women smell like strawberries and peaces and whipped cream and shit.

i think gay dudes had bad experiences with women that made them do that. cuz women are the ultimate if youre tryna fuck somethin. you just missin out with that gay shit. god hooked it up. thats why gay dudes be actin hella feminine they tryna duplicate greatness

Last edited: