alright guys, someones gotta do it(GAY TALK)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2009
first of all no homo proof. if you feel the need to say some faggot shit, you mine as well keep it pushin

OK.

Circumcised OR Uncircumcised?

ive been uncircumcised for all my life, now im gettin it chopped off in a week. I was talkin to my bro about this and he says there is no difference.

is their a difference when you smashin or beating? i imagine gettin head from a broad may feel better since she can go right to the important part and not lick the skin. but if there is no big difference, i think imma bitch out because the sooner the day approaches, im stressin out about it.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
If you're an adult you already missed the boat on this man lol. To humor you tho, you have nerve endings that you would be permanently getting rid of by doing it. So that's kind of the opposite of what you were thinking.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
first of all no homo proof. if you feel the need to say some faggot shit, you mine as well keep it pushin

OK.

Circumcised OR Uncircumcised?

ive been uncircumcised for all my life, now im gettin it chopped off in a week. I was talkin to my bro about this and he says there is no difference.

is their a difference when you smashin or beating? i imagine gettin head from a broad may feel better since she can go right to the important part and not lick the skin. but if there is no big difference, i think imma bitch out because the sooner the day approaches, im stressin out about it.
quoting this as evidence before you wise up and edit your post.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
how do you say no homo to asking every man on siccness about their cocks?

seriously, what even made you think that you'd get a pass?

and on top of that, youre like...interested in how another mans dick feels when fucking a girl?

what the fuck?

dude you act as if a circumcized person knows how a uncircumcised person feels during sex, you are either one or the other. wanting to feel like another man does when he has sex...i dunno..theres something in psychology books about that shit.

close the thread, never do this again
thanks

smh @ "guy talk" no, guy talk is sports, pussy, tits, new video games, cars, shit like that, not an enlightening coversation about eachothers penis.

thats a fucking woman question. like a woman will be interested in how a man feels in comparison to her during sex. but ive never heard of a man being interested in how another man feels.

other shit dot com, backslash allbad.net

Dec 4, 2006
how do you say no homo to asking every man on siccness about their cocks?

seriously, what even made you think that you'd get a pass?

and on top of that, youre like...interested in how another mans dick feels when fucking a girl?

what the fuck?

dude you act as if a circumcized person knows how a uncircumcised person feels during sex, you are either one or the other. wanting to feel like another man does when he has sex...i dunno..theres something in psychology books about that shit.

close the thread, never do this again
thanks

smh @ "guy talk" no, guy talk is sports, pussy, tits, new video games, cars, shit like that, not an enlightening coversation about eachothers penis.

thats a fucking woman question. like a woman will be interested in how a man feels in comparison to her during sex. but ive never heard of a man being interested in how another man feels.

other shit dot com, backslash allbad.net

ha ha.......my nigga!